Part 2

Akari's Pov

As I get up from the floor I run into my room and get a bag
I put my other favorite blue kimono in the bag and other things I need.
Today was the day I realized I'm not safe here anymore and need to get away. Please forgive me mother and father.
I wrap a bandage around my eye knowing it's all I'm able to do. I don't have much in self care products.
I make sure you have everything you need and pick up your bag.
I slide open the door and peek to make sure no one is around.
Everything was clear so I step out quietly and go to the front door and slide it open and step into the outside that is now night instead of day.
I quietly shut the door and leave without a trace.
I start running to get away as fast as possible but I struggle to do so as I'm wearing my kimono and just sandals with white socks. And It's snowing.
I run down the hill almost tripping cause of the snow but I manage.
I'm now in town and put myself to a stop as I look around.
''Crap I have now where to stay..'' I mutter to myself as a sweat drop downs my face.
I walk around finding a hidden place from everyone. I walk into a dark alley where people can't see much in there.
I decided to settle here till tomorrow morning
I pull out a blanket to have some warmth and quickly fall asleep as soon as I sat down.

The next day

I wake up as the sun is shining into the alley way
I stretch and yawn as I get up and begin to put the blanket back into the bag I brought with me and pick it up and make my way into the open out of the alley way.
As your walking through town your stomach growls. You open your bag and pull out one onigiri and eat it. You only ate one as your trying to save the food you have.
You walk to the exit of your hometown and stop and turn around before gently smiling and continuing your walk.

Time skip

It is now night time and your walking through a forest.
I stop as I hear rustling from what sounds like a bush.
It's an odd silence before something jumps out and pins me against the ground growling.
I try and hold this thing back but it's like it's getting stronger.my body starts to give up before I hear a slice and it's head is gone.

"Huh!?"
I push the body off me and quickly get away from it.
It's only the sound of your harsh breathing before a voice speaks up.

"Ara Ara? What's a young and beautiful girl like you doing out here in the dead of night when the monsters are awake?"

"Uhm.." unsure of what to say I stay silent staring at the girl.
She gets close to me and touches where the bandage is

"What's the bandage for?"

"It was from my dad.."
Her expressions saddens as her smile is gone.

"Oh no..can you tell me what happened?"

I tell her what happened.

"Oh dear..I'm sorry."

"It's fine."
"Do you have a place to stay?'

"No." I claim quietly.

She stays silent for a moment.
"Why don't you come with me then?"

"Wait? Really?"
"Yes!"

"Are you sure?".

"I insist."

She picks up my bag and begins to walk as I follee behind her

"What is your name?'"

"Akari. Akari Michiko."

"What a pretty name. My name is Kocho Shinobu."

"Okay shinobu san..where are we going?"
"We're going to my estate."

"Okay."

Time skip

No one's pov

You two arrive at the estate and walk inside as shinobu leads you to a room with hospital like beds.
She sets your stuff down beside a bed.

"Let me take your kimono so I can wash it and I'll give you a clean set of clothes for the time being."

She goes to grab a clean set of clothes and Akari puts them on and give shinobu her kimono

"Get some rest..we'll talk more tomorrow."
Then she quietly leaves the room.

I lay down in the bed and it's really soft. I immediately fell asleep

And that's it for part 2! Part 3 will be up tomorrow after school at some point :)