Part 4

I wake up early and immediately get dressed to make my way to Mt. Sagiri.
I grab all my things and begin to make my way out . And of course I said my goodbyes to the Butterfly Estate residents.
And then I made my way to Mt. Sagiri.

Time skip

I'm close to Mt. Sagiri. It feels like my legs are gonna give up any minute.

I then stop at this house and the slide door opens revealing a old man wearing a tengu mask.

"I'm guessing your the one tomioka sent to me. Akari?"

"Uhm yes.."

"Come with me."

The girl follows the old man to a simple house on the mountain then the man speaks up.

"Put your stuff here so we can begin the training."

She sets her stuff down and urokodaki begins to walk and the girl follows behind.

"This is where your training begins. Be careful and good luck."

I turn around and he's gone.

I begin to walk slowly with suspicion before I hear something quick come my way and next thing I'm thrown into the ground.

I get up again now understanding what is happening.

"I see...there's traps in this forest. Handmade traps at that. Impressive."
I begin running again and dodge the traps with ease since I can hear them before they get me.

And then I realize I went through all the traps. And the sun hasn't rised yet. I still have time to get back to urokodaki's. I begin running to go back to urokodaki's.

Time skip
Akari's Pov
I finally made it back I think inbetween breaths before falling on my knees at the door out of exhaustion before zoning out.

A red headed boy then brings me back to reality helping me up.

"Ma'am?! Are you alright?" He says very clearly filled with concern.
"Ah yes.. thank you and who you might be? Still hanging onto the boy.

"Tanjiro. Tanjiro Kamado. Your name?"
"Akari Michiko." I say with a calm but tired look.

"Please come inside." He says bringing me in and setting me on the futon he was sitting on then sits beside me.
It was silent for a moment before urokodaki smacks tanjiro on the head.

"If you have time to flirt with a women, you have time to train, get up!" He says dragging the poor boy out.

"Akari, please watch nezuko for me!!"
Then the two were gone into the forest.

"Nezuko? Who's she?" I speak to myself before I hear a quiet hm from behind me and look behind me and see a girl peeking under from the futon. She had some bamboo muzzle on her. I think to myself why she had that before she comes out and she comes close to me analyzing me directly staring at me.
She quietly hums before laying her head on my shoulder.
The girl pulls away before grabbing my hand giving me hair ties and then points at her hair then pointing at my hair.

"You want me to do your hair like mine?"
She then nods. I can tell she's happy even with that bamboo muzzle covering her mouth.
She moves in front of me and I begin doing her hair.
I pull her hair gently back into a ponytail and pull some pieces of hair to make small bangs exactly like mine.
I then tie the ponytail up and I pull out a mirror from my bag and put it in front of her as she immediately beams with amazement as she adds in a few excited mmmms.
I look up and see urokodaki.

"Sensei, when did you get here?" I say looking at him as nezuko moves into my lap admiring her self in the mirror.

"Just a few mins ago."

As time passes by, urokodaki tells akari about demons and there unnatural abilities. And about nezuko too.
He keeps talking until we hear the door open and there is tanjiro heavy breathing out of breath and then walking in here.
His eyes widen at the sight of nezuko in akari's lap asleep.

"Looks like nezuko has taken a liking to you." He says giving her a head pat then going to sit down.

"Now, get some rest tonight. There will be more training tomorrow. I only have one spare room so you two will have to share. Do anything weird and your out." He says as we both look at him weirdly before going to the separate room together as nezuko is in my arms now. I set her down on her futon gently and she remains asleep.

"So tanjiro, nezuko is a demon?" I say in a quiet voice.
"Yes she is..she was turned into one but she never..wouldn't ever eat a human."

"What about the rest of your family?"

He sweat drips down the side of his face and she was able to tell he was uncomfortable.
"Ah sorry..I didn't know it was a uncomfortable subject."

"No it's okay..my family was murdered by a demon."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I know it must be a painful."
Tanjiro can smell the sorrow off the girl and knows she isn't just saying it to be nice.

"What about your family?"
"There alive but I ran away. Dad was alcoholic and abusive, and mom..she was mad a lot. I went away for my safety."
"Oh..sorry to hear that." He says looking at me.
I look at him and his face looked so gentle and his eyes are beautiful. Like a sunset.

"Let's go to sleep akari. We have a busy day tomorrow."
We get into our futons that are beside each other and quickly drift off to sleep.

End of part 4

Part 5 tomorrow
Word count: 964