Part 3

Akari's pov

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes and block the sun with my hand as I get up.
I brush my hair and just make myself look decent and go to find Kocho San.

After a few mins of searching she appears behind me.
End of pov
" I was wondering where you were! Luckily I found you I was starting to worry!"
"Sorry about that..I went searching for you." I say to her with a gentle smile.

"Now that your here Akari San, let's talk privately shall we?" She says with the smile she always has on her face.
She leads the girl to her office and she sits down and tells you to sit down in the chair across from you.

"So Akari San, how are you?"
"Oh I'm wonderful. Thank you for asking!"

"Good to hear. Do you mind if I ask some questions?"

"No not at all."

Time skip

"Wait. You want me to work with you? But we just met yesterday."
"And you seem nice."

"Well but what if I wanna be a demon slayer too?"

"Oh? You can be like me then. I work with both the medical system and the demon slayer corps."

"Really? I wanna do that!"

"I assume you agree with working in the butterfly estate and being a demon slayer."
"Yes!"
"Well I'll help you get started."

Akari's pov

Then Kocho San teaches me things about the medical system and how to deal with injuries.
I practiced every day and I eventually got it done.
Then she sends me over to someone named tomioka giyu to teach me self defense moves. Things like that.

"So..your Akari I've been hearing about?" He says in a cold tone and blank face.

"Yes.."

"Well I heard I was suggested to teach you some simple fighting moves from Kocho. Let's start.

He puts his hand to my neck and it's flat at a angle.
"This place here will make someone pass out if you hit hard enough. You can use it on demons, if needed but it most likely won't be needed since you'll have to kill them right away."

"Okay."
After giyu teaches you fighting moves it's finally night.

"Tomorrow I'm gonna send you to a man named urokodaki. He'll do the rest. Remember what you have been taught. So tomorrow make your way to Sagiri Mountain at the top. I'll let him know your on the way.

"Thank you." She says with a gentle smile.

"Your welcome." And then he takes his leave.
The auburn hair colored girl makes her way back to the butterfly estate and goes to sleep

And end.
Part 4 tomorrow