Chapter 1

I got out of my last class for the day and headed to my girlfriend's apartment. I was so excited to tell her about how I won the debate in class. I let myself absorb the sunshine as I made my way across campus. When I reached the familiar archway of the apartment building my excitement peaked. I ran to the elevator and pressed the button for the third floor as fast as I could. When the elevator opened, I rushed to the door. I knew that I still had a few minutes before she would be back from class, but I took out my key and opened the door.

When I got inside all the lights were still on. That was strange as normally she kept them off when she was gone. I headed to the bedroom to see if she got home early. As I approached the door, I could hear moaning and my blood began to boil. I swung open the door and there was Angela on top of another girl. I ran into the room and yelled "How dare you cheat on me after everything I have done for you!" I didn't hold back as I slung the furniture around the bedroom and let tears stream down my face. I looked into Angela's eyes, and she knew she had fucked up. I closed and locked the door and walked towards the bed. Allowing a snarl to escape my lips. I locked eyes with the other girl that was now sitting on the edge of the bed.

I demanded "Get on the floor and lay on your stomach with your eyes closed! I will deal with you when I am finished with Angela".

I took off my clothes and pinned Angela to the bed. I could feel her shaking beneath me.

I breathed into her ear "I am going to treat you like the little slut you have proven to be".

Her voice shook as she said "I am so sorry Brooke. Please don't hurt us".

I responded in a snarl "You mean like how you hurt me?"

I started making out with her kissing her until she was out of breath making her suffocate a little bit. Then I started biting and sucking on her neck. "Mmmm you taste so delicious". I ran my fingers down her body. Caressing her slowly. I could feel her violently shaking beneath me. I let my fingers leave marks on her body as I clawed my way down to her pussy. I spread her legs wide and sucked and licked her thighs before going down on her. She began crying as I fingered her harder and harder.

She screamed "Babe please stop! Can we please talk about this?"

I ignored her pleas as I kept going. Driven by the rage in my heart. I sucked the cum and licked my lips. I was ready for the real punishment to begin. I stood up and demanded that Angela stay where she was. I let myself transform into the beast. Fur sprouted all over my body and my claws began to form. I pinned her down once more and let out a low growl as I whispered "I am glad I am getting to enjoy you one last time. You traitorous bitch". She started squirming beneath me trying her hardest to push me off of her. I said "That is very cute but there is no escaping my grasp babe. You are going to get everything you deserve. I shoved my elongated tongue down her throat ensuring that she choked with each kiss. I nibbled her neck then dragged my claws down her body. Leaving bloody gashes as I worked my way down. When I got to her heart, I traced around it with my claws. "I will crush your heart just like you did mine". I could smell her fear and it brought me so much joy. "You are quite stupid to break the heart of a werewolf".

I spread her legs and shoved my claws in her vagina. I could hear it ripping as I fingered her. I licked up the cum and said "Mmmm so good. I will miss this flavor". Then I forced her to pleasure me. I lay on the bed as she fingered me. Her hands were shaking but it still felt amazing. As I was about to finish she jumped up and tried to run. I grabbed her before her feet even left the ground. I slammed her onto the ground and crawled on top of her. "Nice try babe but all you did was upset me even more".

I decided it was time to get the new girl involved. I chained the girl to the bedframe and pulled out a whip. I chained Angela up next to her.

Angela cried "Please don't hurt her. This was my idea not hers".

I spat back "Sorry babe I can't have any witnesses".

I released a low snarl as I crawled on top of the girl. I used my teeth to remove her underwear and then I unclipped her bra. "You are quite the specimen, blonde hair, blue eyes, those lovely broad shoulders, and we can't forget that fat ass. You must be a softball player?" She nodded her head as I caressed her body. "What a shame that such a beautiful body is going to go to waste". Her face turned as pale as a ghost. I started dragging my claws down her body and lashing her with the whip.

Tears welled up in Angela's eyes "Babe please stop. She doesn't deserve this".

I cackled "Of course she does! She touched what was mine".

I slid my fingers into the girl's pussy and ripped into it as she screamed in pain. I slapped some duct tape over her mouth. "I need you quiet darling". Once I was finished obliterating her pussy I ate her out and then kissed Angela with the blood on my lips.

"How does that taste babe".

Angela had no words tears just rolled down her face. I went back over to the girl and licked and sucked her boobs. I traced my claws around them "Such a shame you would have had some beautiful children. Its to bad you just couldn't keep your hands off other peoples' girlfriends. I tore one of her boobs off with my teeth and blood was spilling everywhere. I uncuffed Angela from the bed and forced her to get on top of the girl.

"Drink the blood you whore".

"Babe please, I can't".

"Do it now or I will make the suffering last even longer".

Angela still hesitated so I shoved her face in the blood. Drink it like juice my darling. When she came up for air her mouth was stained with the blood. I grabbed Angela's chin "That's my good girl. Now eat me out while I eat her out. I unchained the girl and made her sit on my face and I feasted on her cum while Angela fingered me and ate mine. It felt so amazing. When I finished I grabbed the girl by the throat and forced her to stare me directly in the eyes "This will be the last thing you see so take a nice long look". I set her down and made sure that Angela was looking. I traced my finger around the girl's heart and ripped it out with no remorse. The room echoed with the girl's screams. I sat directly in front of Angela and stared into her eyes as I devoured the heart. Angela began screaming and I clapped my hand over her mouth. "Shut up you bitch, you will watch this quietly like a good girl". Angela was violently shaking but she stopped screaming. Tears were rolling down her eyes. I proceeded to eat the rest of the girl's body and then I kissed Angela with my bloody lips.

I crawled on top of Angela once more and whispered, "So babe was it worth it?"

She shook her head as tears flowed more heavily down her cheeks.

I grabbed her chin and snarled in her face "Good, that is the correct answer".

I caressed her body one more time. Feeling all of the marks and blood that I had placed on her. Then I forced her to give me one more long luscious kiss. I stared into her eyes and took in the delicious fear that remained there. Then I traced my finger around her heart and ripped it out. Muffling her final scream with my hand. I ate her heart and her body. Then I made sure to clean the apartment and get rid of any trace of what had happened.

The apartment had no cameras, and both of their cars were parked in other locations. I destroyed both of their phones. Now I was home free. I decided to take a trip home for the weekend just to make sure nothing happened.