Chapter 5

The week flew past, and I got a snap from Lola.

She said, "Hey would you want to meet up for Lunch today?"

I said, "Sure that would be fun, where at?"'

She said, "How about Ale House?"

I said, "That sounds great. Does 12 work?"

She said, "Yeah I will see you then".

I got dressed and headed out the door. I looked and seen that I had a message from Ashlyn.

She said "Hey, would you be able to hang out sometime this weekend?"

I said, "Yeah I should be able to. I will let you know for sure today".

She said "Okay, I hope you have a great day!"

I said "You too! I will talk to you later".

When I arrived at Ale House I got a message from Lola that she was already inside. I found her at one of the front tables and she looked stunning. She had on a Nike sports bra and a pair of black and white patterned leggings. I had to hold the drool in my mouth. I took the seat across from her and quickly browsed the menu, even though I already knew what I wanted. I ordered my Zinger Mountain Melt and the cherry limeade. Lola ordered her food and then we settled into conversation.

I said, "So, are you seeing anyone right now?"

She said, "No, I am just doing casual flings right now".

I said, "Same and it is so much fun!"

She said, "It really is. I love seeing different people because you can see different personalities and everything".

I said, "Exactly, it is awesome!"

Lola said "So, what brought you to UF?"

I said, "I am actually getting my degree in business but then I am planning on going to law school. How about you?"

She said, "I am actually going for Journalism".

I said, "That is awesome, so you get all the tea".

She grabbed my chin and said, "Yeah although the only tea I want right now is you".

I said "Oh yeah, well that's some premium tea. What do you have to offer?"

She said, "Just the best sex that you can ask for".

I said, "Ooh cocky are we, but that is clever because you have piqued my curiosity now".

She said, "Exactly because the only way to know for sure is to come with me and find out".

I said, "Well I will have to take you up on that offer".

She said "Perfect, I knew you would".

We ate and then I paid the bill. Lola drove because we decided to go to her apartment. When we arrived, Lola led me up the stairs and into her apartment. She didn't even bother with the couch. We went straight to her bedroom. I got excited when I seen she had chains attached to her bed. She pinned me up against the wall and started kissing me making sure my arms were pinned above my head. Then she pulled off my shirt and my pants.

I reached for her to take her clothes off, but she pushed me back and said "Oh, I don't bottom darling, nice try though".

I said, "You've never tried bottoming for me, you might like it".

She said, "Maybe, but we won't be finding out today. Today you will be mine to play with".

I said, "Okay, I will take it".