Chapter 15

As we were traveling, we seen many beautiful sites. We made pitstops at different attractions as we headed closer and closer to Canada. We decided to stop at a hotel near a dive bar. We dropped our bags in the room and then headed over to the bar. I ordered a Corona and did some people watching while Ally danced by the band that was playing.

The bartender handed me a drink and pointed to a woman that was sitting further down the bar. She was cute so I decided to move down to the open seat beside her.

I placed my hand on her thigh and said, "Thank you for the drink darling. My name is Delilah what's yours?"

She said, "It's my pleasure Hun. My name is Rebecca. So, what brings you to this part of town?"

I said, "I am just traveling towards Canada seeing everything I can along the way".

She said, "That is cool. What is your favorite thing you have seen so far?"

I said, "Definitely the waterfalls in some of the mountains. They are beautiful".

She grabbed my thigh and whispered in my ear, "I can show you another beautiful waterfall if you are interested?"

I said, "Oh yeah, do we need to travel to see this waterfall?"

She said, "No I can actually show you right here in this bathroom".

I said, "In that case I would love to see it. Lead the way babe".

Rebecca led me to the bathroom, and we went into one of the stalls and locked the door. I looked into her eyes and could see the lust that awaited there. I allowed my hand to go up her shorts and rub her underwear. She moaned and said, "I knew you would get the hint". I continued to rub her underwear as I kissed her lips and explored the rest of her body. Nibbling on her thighs and her neck.

Then she pleaded "please take off my clothes I want to feel you inside me".

I said, "patience darling the best things come to those who wait".

She said, "well please hurry up it is very difficult for me to behave when I have such a beautiful woman in front of me".

I said, "Very well I might be able to speed up the process a little bit since you paid me such a great compliment".

Rebecca started choking me a little and I knew her patience was wearing very thin. I pulled off her clothes and tossed them to the ground. She did the same with my clothes. I pinned her harder against the wall and pushed my knee between her legs, grinding on her as fast as I could. She started panting and I was relieved. That would at least keep her quiet for a little bit. I bit into her neck trying my best to restrain the beast, but the taste of her skin was hard to ignore. I worked my way down the rest of her body nibbling and sucking every inch.

When I reached her pussy and sunk my fingers in, she gasped for air. I started fingering her harder and she whispered, "Please don't stop this feels amazing". I kept going making her moan louder and louder. I whispered in her ear, "Best quiet down darling or I am going to have to stop, and I know that you don't want that". She whispered back, "anything for you gorgeous". I kept going and she did quiet her moans.

As I continued, I incorporated some teasing, which was driving Rebecca insane. I fingered her for a bit and then I stopped and kissed and sucked on her boobs instead. She tried to move my hand back down, but I refused. I said, "Be a good girl and do as you are told. I did not tell you to move my hand". I continued to play with her boobs, and she gave a frustrated sigh. I nibbled her neck some more embracing the delicious taste of her skin.

I licked and sucked on her thighs before resuming the fingering that she obviously wanted. As I was fingering her, I demanded that she kiss my neck and she obliged happily. She let her teeth sink in and I allowed a growl to slip. She continued to kiss and touch me while I was fingering her and several more growls escaped my lips. She ran her fingers through my hair and said, "You are a sucker for touch, and I like that". I said, "That is exactly why I am having you do it darling. Now please quiet so that I can concentrate".

After she orgasmed, I slipped my tongue inside Rebecca to get a taste of my work. When my tongue touched, she gasped and pulled my hair. I slipped my tongue in further and licked as hard and fast as I could. Making sure to lick up the mess as I went. She tasted delicious and it was difficult to control myself. I kept going and she was beginning to pant. I said, "You are doing great darling, I like hearing how much pleasure this is giving you".

When I was finally finished with her, I kissed her lips and nibbled her neck some more. She whispered, "That was amazing, beautiful. Thank you for taking me on this journey with you".

I said, "It was my pleasure. I very much enjoy spending time with beautiful woman".

She said, "Well I enjoyed spending this time with you. Would you maybe want to do this again sometime?"

I said, "As much as I would love to because you were good. I won't be staying in town any longer. I leave in the morning".

She said, "Okay well how about I give you my number in case we find a time in life where we can cross paths again".

I said, "I would like that very much".

I put my number in Rebecca's phone and she put her number in mine. Then we walked back out to the bar. It was as if no time had passed. Ally was still dancing with the band and our seats at the bar were still open. Rebecca ordered us another round of drinks and we just talked about anything and everything.

After awhile I walked over to join Ally and Rebecca came with me. We danced enjoying the band that none of us had heard of before. I alternated between spinning Ally and Rebecca, and it was a great time. It felt good to be able to just relax and enjoy time with the people I was with.

I went up to the bar to get more drinks and I noticed what was on the television. My face blinked across the screen with a headline that read "The search for Brooke continues. If you spot her or have information about her whereabouts contact authorities immediately". I quickly made my way back to Rebecca and Ally and insisted that I was exhausted and wanted to return to the hotel room. I returned to the hotel room with Ally, and we got ready for bed.

Ally said, "Did you have fun tonight?"

I said, "I did it was great being able to just relax and enjoy the atmosphere".

She said, "Yeah the atmosphere was great, and the band was banging".

I said, "Yeah it was".

She said, "I am really enjoying traveling with you. I am glad I came".

I gave her a kiss and said, "I am glad you came to. I am really enjoying your company".

Ally curled up closer to me and we fell asleep in each other's arms.