𝚏𝟶.𝟷[𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛-𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛]

"Daddy, when-"

"Shut up or I'll wring you alive."

The guy showing them around the apartment shot them a confused look, and the two settled down. "Well then... this is one of our furnished single-family apartments. It's got central heating and air-conditioning! Also- uh..."

Equinox blatantly stared at Twilight, who was now looking through every nook and cranny. Old man... too paranoid.

"Sir-"

Twilight stood up and nodded to himself, then looked at the other man with a bright gaze. "We'll take it."

"Right! Then I'll need you to sign here Mr. Forger..."

---

Loid Forger, a psychiatrist.

[name] Forger, child of Loid. Homeschooled.

"Now you listen to me here."

Before [name] could start messing with the apartment, Loid pulled them aside with a dark gaze.

"I am now your father, you will treat me like one. If we act how we usually do people are going to question our relationship.

"We will also have a young child in here, so absolutely no-"

"Yeah, yeah." Cutting him off, they drifted towards the kitchen. "No cursing, vulgar topics, dark jokes... I get this all the time, Dad." they rolled their [e. color] eyes, causing Loid to grit his teeth.

Twilight was known to be one of the calmest spies in the agency, which was why he was one of the most trusted men among others.

Equinox, on the other hand, was a childish daredevil. But what makes up for their lack of manners is their extraordinary skill of sneaking around and lying. 

Left alone, the two spies do an impeccable job.

But together...

It's like throwing a hyena with a lion together hoping for them to get along.

"Get your stuff together," Loid grunted, snatching his hat from the table and pulling it over his blonde hair. "I found a run-down orphanage so we can find a kid to apply for Eden."

Much to his aggravation, [name] shoved him slightly. "Lighten up a little, Old Man. It's kids we're talking about, we gotta give them at least a bit of respect."

"Then why don't I leave you to take care of a kid. See how long you keep that up." Loid's patience slipped slightly, much to [name]'s amusement. Shaking it off the male straightened his tie. "Let's go, before it gets dark."

"Yeah? You wanna foster a kid?"

The [h. color]ed spy slightly wrinkled their nose in disgust as a drunk man answered the door of the shabby orphanage. 

Loid merely dipped his head, flipping off his hat. "I do. And I understand I can adopt through your orphanage as well? My wife and I have been trying for so many years to get our sole... daughter a younger-"

"Yeah, whatever. Just take whichever you want." The man squinted at [name] as if he was confused about something, but shrugged it off and walked down the hallway.

Loid shot a glance at the other spy, but they merely shrugged it off.

Eh, used to it. Not many people understand the concept of being a literal NO to gender HAHAHA-

"Ahem."

Not here.

"Come on in." The orphanage owner passed by a bunch of staring kids, making rather snide comments on the two well-dressed guests.