𝚏𝟶.𝟹[𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝]

warning: slight SLIGHT tw (invasion of privacy)

---

"NOO! I DON'T WANNA!"

"I need-"

"I HATE IT!"

"I need to know if you have sufficient intellectual capacity for the entrance exam." Twilight snapped, tired of being interrupted. [name] was watching from a distance, sipping loudly on tea and smirking into the cup. Their standing 'father' ignored them angrily.

"But I don't need to study!" Anya confidently pumped her fists. "I can just read the answers from- from-"

Loid frowned. "You plan to cheat your way through? I hope you do realize that if you don't pass..."

The mission fails.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Tea-"

"Enough of this. I'm going out." Breaking the silence, the blonde grabbed his coat and hat. "And you are staying here! That is final! Stay at home and behave, both of you!"

"Yes daddy." [name] saluted mockingly, the teacup still in their hand.

Ehh... I'm already getting tired of this 'Father/Daughter' role. Why not son? Or like- why even child? Can't I be like the housemaid? Or aunt or uncle? Like come on...

Drowning themselves in their own thoughts while ignoring the hide-and-seek 'game' that was going on between Loid and Anya, Equinox stared blankly at their half-empty (half-full?) teacup.

Anya seems like a... pretty smart girl so I shouldn't worry. But then again, a girl so attuned to cheating already isn't like her age.

Bleh. I wanna go out. How come Twilight gets all the cool responsibilities?

A large thud shook [name] out of their headspace and noticed Anya laying defeated on the floor in the apartment. It took them a few seconds to realize what Loid had done, and they burst out in laughter.

H-HE PUT A BARRICADE PFFTHAHAHA

AGAINST A CHILD??? WHERE'S YOUR SELF-ESTEEM AT BRO???

"[name]-nee!" Anya raced over to their older sibling. "Anya wants to go out and play! Not to study!"

They cocked their head, then set down their cup and crouched down to her height. "Well, why don't we make this a game? C'mere."

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I don't feel like ramming down a door right now. I mean, I could jump out the window along with Anya but that could risk some injury, which Twilight will definitely kill me for...

"W-what game?" Anya piped up, slightly ruffled. [name], unsurprisingly, shrugged.

"Don' know."

"...[name]-nee, you don't know how to have fun?"

.

.

.

I'm gonna take a nap.

---

Next thing the spy knew, Anya was sobbing and [name] was tied up and blindfolded.

"That's why I don't take naps..." they groaned under their breath, cursing themselves. Sleeping like the dead isn't something a spy should have...

"Ok..." A gruff voice echoed through what sounded like a warehouse. "So we got Equinox but not Twilight. And what's up with this kid?"