Flowerboy(and group) discovery.

Flowerboy POV:
I saw Fool Bear leaving his bedroom so he can talk to his friends, and now, me and Bena took an opportunity to read what he wrote, so we can write on a paper the most important parts.

Bena: Since Fool bear leaved his bedroom, let's go??

Flowerboy: Yes! Let's go.

So me and Bena walked away, and Clown Bear saw us, and walked away in fear. And after leaving my bedroom we got to open Fool bear's Bedroom and we decided to finally enter.
I open his diary and we started  reading the newest pages.

"Dear diary,

I hate him but, now, I started to feel butterflies in my stomach, guilt, and... I kinda miss him?
I wonder what is happening right now. I'm confused? I don't really know man.

                                  - Fool bear."

Bena: huh? That's weird, maybe we should write that down?

Flowerboy: Definitely. Writing right now.

Next page.

"Dear diary,

I feel something weird when I'm around Clown Bear, maybe I am in love with him. And now I don't even know how I could tell him about what I feel.
When he is around me, I feel butterflies in my stomach, but, at the same time, I feel guilty of fighting with him, and bullying him.
I hope one day I will be kissing him while giving him head pats in my bed while he is asleep.

                                    - Fool bear."

Flowerboy and Bena POV:

So, he is in love with a men? And decided to hide, well, its not hidden anymore, because now we know.

Bena: Did you wrote that down?

Flowerboy: Of course I did! The principal and the math teacher is going to be so proud of us!

Bena: Yes!! And what a plot twist! He likes the person he "hates" the most!

Flowerboy: I'm surprised not gonna lie, but at least we can show the truth now!

Bena: Yep!

So, Bena took a few fotos of his diary in my cellphone, and we decided to go to your bedrooms!

Flowerboy: Bye Bena! See you later!

Bena: bye!! See you!

Fool bear POV:
I leave my friend's room, so I can sleep. And I saw that nerd going to his room, he looked at me with a "I know what you are hiding" face
But, I decided to just ignore him and I decided to go to sleep. I even heard some giggles from that nerd, Bena was also looking at me with a "I know your secret" face, and I just ignored her too.

I saw that my door was locked, and I just decided to go to sleep.
I fell asleep.

The next day.

Fool bear decided to wake up, but he noticed that he woke up too late, he started running as fast as I could, I saw Clown Bear lonely, as always, and everything that I gave him was a soft smile, he looked at me and I started blushing.

Rockstar: DUDE I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU STUPID.

Fool bear: Sorry, I just woke up late

Unicorn: HAHAHAHAHHA Same!!!

So, the tree of us started running as fast as we could.

In classroom:

The History teacher appeared and was teaching stuff that we probably will never use it in real life, until the principal and Baldi apeared.