Trick or Treat! (Halloween edition)

Its halloween in school, and its going to have a costume competition.
The best costume gets a giant bag of candies.
Fool bear decided to sign up, because he wanted the bag of candies. And Clown bear would vote for him because he's a sim-, ahem, he is his boyfriend after all.

So Fool bear was getting ready for this competition, being confident that he would win with his boyfriend by his side. He was dressing up as Jason.
Rockstar and Unicorn would compete too, Rockstar was dressed up as Chainsaw man, and Unicorn as Annabelle.

Timeskip.

They were ready to go. So he started going to the hallway because the competition would be on the hallway of the school, he saw a bunch of bears, bobs with costumes
And the competition had started.

The first bear to go was Bena, she was dressing up a duck.
3 bears voted to her costume as the best costume of the year

And the next to show up was Flowerboy bear, he was dressing up as a bee with blood.
6 people voted for him as the bear
with the best costume of the year.

Then Rockstar showed up, his costume was really cool, but only 2 bears voted for him..

Now it was my turn, and I got 10 bears voting for me, being Clown bear one of the bears that voted for me. Rockstaror looked at me with a "if you win please share the candies with me" face.

Now was Unicorn, she got 9 people voting for her.

Timeskip

After all of the contestants got their turn to show the costume, the winner would get revealed.

It was a draw.
Me, Rob and Armears won with 10 votes. TEN VOTES.
Meaning that we would have a second round.

It was Rob's turn now. He got 20 votes.
Then, Armears showed up, getting the fantastic 30 votes.
Now it www my turn..

I got 40 votes. 40 VOTES.

I got the bag of candies, but, since I was a kind person, I shared the candies with my friends.
Everyone was congratulating me, except Rob because he is an asshole. Thob was angry but he calmed down.

Me, my friends and my boyfriend walked together to Clown bear's room just to eat the bag of candies, but I only could get ten candies because Clown bear worries about me eating too much candy and getting caries. It was cute though

Rockstar ate the candies with a hurry so he could steal my candies lol.
But Clown bear knew his plan so he stopped him from getting all of the candies, and gave some candies to Unicorn, she ate the candies.

After eating the candies, we decided to play games until night.

------------------------------

Author note: Hello, I missed uploading chapters here so I'm here lol.
I'm going to upload more I promise!
I hope you guys enjoyed this halloween special lol.

Thats all, bye! 💖