𝐈.

HEAVY CRIES OF THE BABY RANG THROUGH THE TRASHED BEDROOM

Her mother was dead, and she cried for hours. She sounded like she was pleading with someone to aid her mother or pleading to her deceased father.

Several people went into the house slowly. Sirius was the first to enter and discover his beloved brother dead near the stairs. Narcissa and Severus continued upstairs, witnessing the sobbing baby and their dear friend dead.

"LILY!"

"JAMES!"

"PERCY!"

Narcissa rushed to the baby and sobbed, while Severus cradled Lily's body, mourning. Downstairs, Lucius looks at Sirius, who is mourning his brother-by-ritual. They knew who to blame at this point and feared for someone after the Dark Lord nearly killed his daughter.

The sky boomed, and the nearby lake began to rage in mourning for the two. So, they thought.

Narcissa managed to calm the baby and get her to sleep. "What should we do?" she questioned the men in the room. She knows what will happen when an old man arrives; Severus has already told them his plans. The old fool has no idea what he's doing.

"We should give her to the Smith's. I already told Petunia and she agreed to take care of her," Narcissa told them before Lucius took some clothes and toys for the baby.

"Then, what are we going to tell the Lord?" Sirius asked gesturing to someone.

They all looked at the sleeping baby. "It's up to Petunia, I guess. For now, we tell him that she's with her since, he can't take her because of the oath," Severus explained. "We should also tell them to move out of their current home and move closer to the sea," he added.

Narcissa looked at the baby once more. "I hope that everything ends well,"

"Hyacinth Perseus Potter,"

"Eric! Could you get the formula for Percy and Dudley!?" Petunia called out to her husband while holding two one-year-old kids. A well-behaved Hyacinth and a sleeping Dudley.

It's been a year since Hyacinth's godfather, Sirius, was imprisoned. With Hyacinth and her possessions, he arrived at their former house's front door with Severus, Narcissa, and Lucius. Petunia was aware of what had occurred, and it took her months to recover from her sister's death.

They moved to a house near the sea after taking Severus' advice seriously. The Malfoys handled all of the house's financial records. He and the Malfoys with their child, Draco Lucius Malfoy. Because the Smith's knew nothing about the wizarding world, they taught them the fundamentals.

"At her 5th birthday, you must tell the Lord about everything about her and let him decide about her way of living then,"

Petunia sighed, remembering Narcissa's words. 'I know that. I'm just worried about her,' she thought. Last week, at the kids' playdate, Narcissa and Lucius explained everything about Veelas since both Hyacinth and Draco were one. The idea of her someday getting her inheritance scares her.