𝐈𝐈𝐈.

IT TOOK A WHILE TO CONVINCE TRITON

He couldn't let these mortals bond with his sister. She was destined for greater things! Though he can't deny his sister of her desires and it was clear that she wanted to bond with the young boy she called Draco.

Poseidon informed him of this family. They were one of the pureblood families, one of the bloodlines that have connections to Hecate. The Most Ancient and Most Noble House of Malfoy. It was ridiculous, in his opinion. His sister was already showing promising progress in sorcery, there was no reason for her to even step back into Hecate's Pet World.

"Your sister isn't just a half-blood, but she is what those wixen calls a veela. Hecate told me that she needs to learn how to control this part of her and there are laws for her kind."

Now, here he was. Watching his sister, happily interact with the Malfoy Family, mostly Draco. The family accompanied her everywhere, to buy her robes, her books, and her wand. Though, if it weren't for them, Triton would've killed the old man who gave his sister her wand.

Draco wasn't dumb.

He knew who Hyacinth's brother was. He was Triton, another child of Poseidon.

Ever since Hyacinth was taken in front of him by Poseidon, he started to study more about the Greek Pantheon. Everything he needed to learn about it, from Camp Half-Blood to Camp Roman. He wanted to help Hyacinth if she needed one.

And perhaps don't get killed if he somehow offended some Gods.

He learned that the Mother Magic they worship and give thanks for their magic was Lady Hecate. According to the Malfoy's Family Library, Hecate controls The Mist. The Mist was a supernatural force that is responsible for twisting the sight of Mortals when seeing Monsters, Titans, Gods, and other supernatural forces into something that mortals can only know about and comprehend. Some Mortals can see through the Mist and be called Clear-Sighted Ones. Demigods and mythical creatures can see through the Mist without any trouble, some can gain control of them. Wixen can see through the Mist only because of their connection to Hecate though with some abandoning the Olde Ways, they cannot see through a Mist that is heavily protected.

Medusa Rhodope Malfoy, her grandmother, was named after a Greek Mythology Monster. A Monster that was involved with Hyacinth's father, Poseidon. All Draco knew was that his paternal grandmother died at a young age after getting pushed off a cliff by an owl. Draco thought it was weird, but his family history claimed that Lady Athena was the one who pushed her with the reason of using a name of a priestess she curses a long time ago.

Draco shook out the thought. Gods and Goddesses didn't have any morals. They were beings above those things, they see humans as ants and collateral damage for their anger. He just hopes that Hyacinth won't leave him.

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆

Hyacinth was finished with her school shopping spree so was the Malfoy family. She could see Triton was still ticked off seeing he hadn't spent time with his dearest little sister. She made sure to mentally promise to herself to spend some time with Triton in exchange for letting her spend time with Draco and his parents.

Though, Severus was already gone and went back to Hogwarts already.

Narcissa was glad. She bought the girl some ribbons, hair pins, and gloves seeing she was being taught etiquette. She also took the pleasure to buy her some robes as a gift for all the birthdays she missed and some because she just wanted to.