𝐈𝐈.

SHE LISTENED CAREFULLY TO HER MOTHER'S LESSONS.

Hyacinth was in the midst of Amphitrite's etiquette lessons. She needed to learn basic manners and etiquette as a princess because she was one. After that, she must train with her brothers and father to learn how to use weapons.

Amphitrite notices the longing look on her face while teaching. She is aware that the young princess misses her mortal family, but Poseidon will not allow her to see them. In fact, Poseidon is still debating whether to release her to the mortal world and send her to Hecate's Pets' World. Amphitrite wanted to tell him that it was a brilliant idea since the girl was part veela and needed someone to teach her about it.

"Dear, are you okay?" she called out.

"Oh, uhh. Yeah, I'm fine," Hyacinth smiled at her. She wasn't feeling fine, she was feeling homesick. Amphitrite gave her a pointed look. "Okay, I'm not fine. I just miss Aunty Tuney, Dudley, Eric, Aunt Narcissa, Uncle Luci, Uncle Sev, and Draco," she mumbled flicking her tail side to side.

"Don't worry, I'm sure your father will let you see them someday," Amphitrite reassured her. Though, she wasn't really sure if Poseidon will let her see them. "He might let you out to the mortal world when you're at age," she added.

"I hope so, mother. I hope so."

Hyacinth was now 11 years old, and her father had actually allowed her to join him in the mortal world. Yes, she was overjoyed, but she wondered what business he was attending that required him to bring her.

Surfacing to the beach, it was already dark and the beach was closed off. "This is hard for me, my dear," Poseidon sighed as they walk to the beach house. Now that she has adjusted her eyes to the darkness, it was the only building on the beach.

"Amphitrite told me that you'll be better off in the mortal world to learn, especially since you are a veela and a wix," Poseidon explained opening the beach house, revealing the all-new furniture and some bags of gold and riches from the sea.

Hyacinth couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her father, the overprotective one, is letting her live in the mortal world. "Of course, you won't be alone. You'll have him," Poseidon gestured to the sleeping creature by the coffee table.

She couldn't take it, she hugged her father and thanked him with her heart. "Thank you! Thank you, father!" she squealed. Poseidon chuckled as he carried his youngest in his arms.

"For you, anything. Anything you want will be just on the palm of your hands, just tell me," he kissed her forehead. "I just hope you'll keep in contact. You'll do that right?" he looked at her daughter with adoration and love clouding his eyes.

"Of course, Father. I will always keep in contact,"

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆

Hyacinth returned to the mortal world, with the help of her brothers from time to time. Her training was still in action, as Triton was always present with a trident or other weapon.

Her school files had already been accepted, and she was now attending a school that met her father's expectations. She had planned to contact her mortal family as well but hadn't found the time.