Chapter eight

*3 months later*

Harry's POV

It's already been 2 months since I've told Ari about my pregnancy and I'm still nervous about telling Luke about the baby. What if he doesn't want to be part of our unborn son or daughters life? What if he leaves me when I tell him that I'm pregnant? We're not even together and I'm already 3 months pregnant with his baby.

I rubbed my eyes sniffling as I grabbed my phone and dialed Luke's number. "Harry?" I heard Luke ask from the other line. "Luke, I have to tell you something," I say nervously. "Can you come over?" I ask. "I'm just getting done with recording with the band for our new album. I'll be there soon." He says as he hangs up.

I place my hand on my baby bump. It's forming just a little. Hopefully this will go well.

I heard a knock on the door a few minutes later, I got up from the couch and opened the door and saw Luke. "What is it that you wanted to tell me?" He asked. "Come inside and I'll tell you." I say as I moved to the side so he could walk in. Hopefully he hasn't seen the baby bump yet.

I closed the door behind me after he walked inside. "What's going on with you, Haz?" He asks as he sits down on the couch. I could feel myself tearing up as I looked at him. "Haz, you okay?" He asked with a tone of concern in his voice. "I need to tell you something." I say as I walked towards him and sat down in front of him on the couch as my shirt lifting up a little, my baby bump showing just a little. I lifted it down as I looked up at him. "Well, what is it?" Luke asks. "I-I'm pregnant," I say nervously as tears filled my eyes again. "I- you're pregnant?" He asks. "And it's your baby." I say as I rubbed my eyes sniffling a little. "I- wha-?" He asks.

I got up from the couch and walked upstairs to my bathroom and grabbed the pregnancy test then walked back downstairs, walking towards him and placed in his hand.

"Haz- I- how did this happen?" He asks as he looks up at me. "You know that drunken night that we had together and I basically begged for you to get inside me?" I say as I sat back down.

Luke looks at me then down at my stomach then back at me. "How far along are you now?" He asks.

"I'm now 12 weeks pregnant which means that I'm now 3 months pregnant with our unborn baby." It feels weird to say since Luke and I aren't together.

"Who else knows?" Luke asks as he moves close to me. "Ari was the first one to know about it. I haven't told my mum or sister yet." I sniffle a little. "We're not even together yet and I'm already knocked up." I say as I broke down crying into my hands.

I clung onto Luke and cried into his chest. "Don't leave me Lukey, please. I don't want to do this alone." I whimper softly as I gripped my hand on his shirt.

"Haz, you're pregnant with my baby. I'm not going to leave you. I'm going to help you throughout this pregnancy. I love you so so much." He lifts up my chin and strokes my cheek softly.

"Luke, I-" i sniffle softly as I rubbed my eyes. "I think I might be in love with you, but I dunno." I bite my lip softly as I looked into his eyes.

He leans in close to me and presses his soft lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I slowly began kissing him back. I tugged on his hair gently as I deepened the kiss.

He moans a little against my lips and I smirk a little as I climbed up and sat down on his lap. He pulls away a little as he looks up at me.

"I think that I'm gay now. Since I got pregnant by a boy." I say nervously while biting on my bottom lip.

"Well then. In that case," Luke says as he holds my hand in his softly. "Harold Edward Styles, would you like to go out with me sometime?" He asks.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings, are you asking me out?" I ask while blushing a little.