Chapter ten

Harry: 25, 16 weeks pregnant
Ariana: 26
Darcy: 3
Luke: 23

November 2019

Harry's baby bump:

*4 months pregnant*

*4 months pregnant*

Ariana's POV

3:30 a.m.

I woke up to the sound of throwing up. I grabbed my phone and winced a little bit at the bright light on the phone. I checked the time and it read 3:30 a.m. I got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom where I saw Harry hunched over the toilet bowl where he's throwing up due to his morning sickness. Poor baby. Having to deal with this while Luke's away on tour. Honestly I do feel bad for him. I walked up behind him as rubbed his back softly.

 I walked up behind him as rubbed his back softly

"Ari." Harry whines as he grips onto the sides of the toilet bowl when he felt his morning sickness come back. "It'll be over soon, Haz." I tell him, pouting a little. I hate to see him go through this.

After he was done and flushed down the toilet, Harry leaned up with his back against the bathroom wall. "I can't do this, Ari." He whines as he looks at me with tearful eyes. "Haz." I pout softly as I sat down next to him. "How'd you manage to do this and raise Darcy without me?" He asks. "I had help from my mom, Frankie and my nonna." I replied. "I don't want to do this without him, Ari." He says then breaks down into tears in between his legs.

"Haz, he'll be back from tour before you go into labor with his and yours unborn little baby." I pout softly as I rubbed his back softly. "I just don't want to end up being a single parent, Ari." He says as he lifts his head up and I pout a little when I saw the tears falling down his cheeks. I've never seen him get this emotional before. "Haz, you won't. He loves you. I know he does." I say as I stroked his cheek softly and wiped his tears away.

"Come on. Let's get back to bed. It's 3:30 in the morning." I said to him as I stand up and held my hand out to him. Harry grabs hold of my hand as he stands up and we walk out of the bathroom.