Chapter nine (𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟡)

Harry: 25, 12 weeks pregnant
Ariana: 26
Darcy: 3
Luke: 23

October 2019

Harry's baby bump:

Ariana's POV

*2:35 a.m.*

I woke up to the sound of throwing up. I turned over and grabbed my phone and read the time. 2:35 a.m. I pulled the bedcovers off of me and got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom, where Harry was haunched over and throwing up into the toilet. Morning sickness. I walked into the bathroom and rubbed his back softly until he was done.

"Ari, what time is it?" Harry asks as he flushes down the toilet and leans up against the wall while rubbing his eyes tiredly. "It's past 2:30 in the morning Haz." I say as I stroked his hair softly. Sometimes I do miss when he had his long hair.

"Ari, how did you go through this?" Harry whines as he leans forward again throwing up into the toilet. I know that he's referring to the pregnancy. "Haz, I had help from you while I was pregnant with Darcy for the first few months, then my mom, Frankie and my nonna helped me with the rest. I'm going to help you with this morning sickness until it stops." I say as I rub his back softly.

I walked back to the bed and got in as Harry stood up, brushed his teeth and got into bed. We do have to leave for the airport soon to see his family. I haven't seen Anne and Gemma since Harry and I dated.

*6:23 a.m.*

"Hazza, we have to go now." I say softly as I stroked his hair. "Ari no, I'm too tired." Harry whines as he pulls the covers over his body. I giggle softly at him. Still not a morning person. He's been throwing up again since his morning sickness came back so I get why he's still tired. "Harold, we're going to your mom's remember? Her and Gemma haven't met Darcy yet and they do need to know about their granddaughter and niece from us. And you need to tell them about your pregnancy." I say while rubbing his back softly.

"I'm going to get Darcy and pack our things so we can head off to the airport." I say as I got up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom and walked into the guest room where Darcy is sleeping in.

"Darce baby, time to get up." I say while stroking her hair like I did to Harry not that long ago. "Mommy, I'm still sleepy." She says while rubbing her eyes tiredly. She's not a morning person, just like Harry. "We're going to see daddy's family today, baby girl."

"I have another grandma?" She asked me. "And an auntie as well." I tell her.

After I packed Darcy's things into her suitcase, I picked her up and brought her into the bathroom and gave her a bath. After that, I helped her get dressed before I walked back to Harry's bedroom.

Darcy's outfit: