3. Fantasy's World

A bluish system light appeared and then disappeared leaving behind a group of people.

The people who were suddenly transferred looked around, they could hardly see anything because of the darkness of the night, for sure they were on top of a mountain covered with trees.

Sruk Sruk

Yoojin felt something tugging at his clothes, when he looked down, it was Han Seol's third child.

"Father, what is that thing?"  It was a stone that looked almost chiseled into a statue but not finished, not only that there was even a chain and some... amulets?  The one mounted on the rock.

At first glance it looked like a statue belonging to a sect.

"Where is it protected?"  Sung Hyunjae looked with interest at the rock, right after that Sung Hyunjae's gold chain flew towards the rock but finally stopped with a loud shattering sound.

The stone is still fine, the mana barrier should be strong.  It's as if whoever installed it said 'don't touch.'

Just as Sung Hyunjae was about to attack with full strength Yoojin stopped him.

"Stop it, what if we really anger a sect?!"  Even though Yoojin didn't know what sect it was but it was best not to look for trouble.

Ring!

A system message appeared and revealed a transparent blue screen that only Han Yoojin could see.

[The First Mission is available!]

[Find one of 'The Shining Sun' or 'The Moon that Illuminates the Night' in the Kingdom.]

'Is this referring to someone?'  Maybe it was a very important person.

"We must search for 'The Shining Sun' or the 'Moon that Illuminates the Night' in the Kingdom."  Yoojin read out what he got from the system.

While some other people who were dragged along began to watch the whole forest looking for traces of monsters, Myungwoo seemed to be interested in the stone carving process being carried out, while the children were busy watching the stars.

"Khrrr."  Peach growled at Yoojin's feet, on second thought it was cold here.

"There is a city under the mountain."  Noah arrives after being gone for a while in his dragon form to scout.

"Then what are you waiting for? Let's go downstairs."  Riette was the first to rush off.  Yoojin took Peach into his arms, the thick fur warming slightly.

------

They finally reached the bottom of the mountain and indeed there was a city here.

The scene ahead was stunning, a fantasy world that could only be imagined in a novel came to life and moved before them.

"Uhm, aren't we getting really flashy?"  Yerim asked looking at their clothes.  "Maybe the clothes we wear will be considered impolite."

That's right, Yoojin then realized they were in big trouble.  "And we don't even have money."  Now how will they stay?

Ring!

The system notification screen appeared once again.

[Sorry for the delay, the reward for your first mission will be given first.]