Chapter 6. Let's Meet

"Oh, these monsters are so weak!" Yerim screamed as she floated up with her spear while freezing the monsters.

Of course everything ended easily, the only monsters that appeared were in class F and class E.

Peace snarled at Yoojin's arm as it was only at low counter monsters that appeared, his appetite for food was unbelievably high, meanwhile Chirpie and Velare had already swallowed a lot of magic stones since just now.

The citizens who had seen Yerim float while needing monsters since earlier were surprised by the existence of the witch. They had heard of the fire witch Rosalyn on the West Continent and it was their first time seeing a witch with ice.

"It's finished! Now what?" Yerim descended from the sky.

"The person over there seems to be the leader of the arriving knights." Yoojin watched the people dressed as knights who had participated in fighting the monsters.

"Yeah, why don't you guys go and talk to them?" Yoojin decided to let S class work and he would rest with his children and Myungwoo who had to be dragged here with them.

***

Bud was a Master Sword and Mercenary King whose fame had filled the entire Eastern continent, and he should also be having fun now that he had many branches in the Western continent.

But in the end he just had to suffer being Cale's servant.

From troublemaker Young Master, Hero, Silver Shield Young Master, Military Commander, Saint, and even- God, there were many titles that Cale had.

And now Bud was being told to run all over the East Continent just to find whoever it was while Cale must have just been rolling around in his room.

Of course before he heard from his informant about the monsters reappearing and the call for more mercenaries guarding the area.

And he said there was a teenage girl who came and killed- more precisely, froze the monsters that appeared in an area near the Free City.

Bud had to head over there immediately to check, it was possible that these people were the ones Cale had told him to find, Bud didn't want to run around any longer.

***

"Cale."

"Um."

"Cales."

"Hmm."

"Dongsaeng."

"Hmm."

"Don't you have something to do?"

Cale opened his eyes only to see his hyung's annoying smile.

"I've had someone do it for me." Cale did not care and went back to rolling on Alberu's bed with the three children.

"Oh, my dongsaeng is really very diligent." Alberu praised Cale in a mocking tone.

But looking at his dongsaeng who didn't budge and the bed covered in cat hair, Alberu bent down and whispered in a low voice in his dongsaeng's ear.

"Dongsaeng, I gave you a guest room, but seeing as you prefer my bed, do you want me to sleep with you, or you sleep with me?"

Cale opened his eyes wide because of the sudden hoarse in his ears.

"Of course I'll go back to my room, I just overslept."

Of course Cale wasn't going to tell Albeeu that his bed was the softest in the entire palace so Cale liked it even more.