Final Words

When I first started to write about my canon, I honestly expected it to be seen by one, maybe two people. I knew it was going to be seen by one person in specific, but... The read count is insane. Sometimes, I was intimidated by the continuously growing number. Honestly, that was almost all of the time. On other occasions I was enjoying the comments, sharing them with my friends, responding to them in the only way I knew.

Well. None of that matters now. Some of you stuck out with me, from beginning to end. Some of you are new. But, if you're reading this last chapter, chances are that you read all the ones beforehand. I hope I didn't make you all cry too much, but I don't think of myself as good enough of a writer to have that sort of effect on people. I just happened to be an interesting subject of study.

What I'm trying to say is, thank you. Thank you for all your votes, your reads, your comments. I never expected for my canon to be seen, and certainly not with the intensity that it has been received with, but I'm glad it did.

Honestly, I thought this would be it, the end of me writing about my canon, a final goodbye, almost. However, during writing this, I realized that it's... Nice? Seeing all the comments pop up, the jokes, people getting attached to me and Mark, crying and laughing and enjoying my life... It was something that I really enjoyed, even if I did panic every day seeing the views rise and rise.

So, I, uh. Made a Tumblr rp and ask blog. Of myself. I'm aware that it's probably not the logical next step, but, considering a handful of other people in the system have done the same, I figured, why not? What's stopping me from having fun with, well, myself?

Don't feel obligated to check it out, but chances are that if you enjoyed this you might also enjoy it. If you do check it out, well, thanks :]. If you don't, that's fine too. I'm glad you enjoyed this either way.

https://chxck-thx-bxck-hxllwxy.tumblr.com

🎉 You've finished reading "𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪." 🎉