Epilogue 5: Risible

( Set between Eumoirous and Nyctophilia, after Serendipity. )

Mark was so tired. He'd assumed that the alternate would ask for a while, but it's been a week. One where he had to avoid 3's questions about how humans were made. This was legitimately hell. It was on one of those nights that he had an idea, to get his roommate to stop asking about something he really didn't want to explain.

When he came home next day, it was with a bunch of DVDs in a plastic bag. Before 3 could say anything, he wordlessly handed the bag to it, using the few seconds of stunned confusion to walk in and sit down on the couch. After it got over its initial confusion, the alternate turned to look back at Mark, tilting its head.

"What is-"

"Watch those. They'll explain what you've been asking me these past couple of days."

3 looked at him for a few more seconds, before shrugging and sitting down next to the human. Should he watch it with it? No, no he shouldn't, he had enough of the questions, and he was not interested in seeing how his housemate took the information.

"Tell me when you're done, ok?"

"... Alright?"

With that, Mark stood up, walking up the stairs and away from the metaphorical ticking time bomb that was the situation. 3 put the first DVD inside of the TV, waiting for it to boot up.

"Hello, and welcome to your first session of Sex Ed. In this section, we'll cover..."

After a good two hours in front of the TV, it had finally finished all of the content given. Humans were really, really weird. Why didn't they just appear? What did this even have to do with the socks?

Wait. Wait.

"MARK, THAT'S FUCKING GROSS-"