| Chapter 002 |

"His dick is s-small!!"

A woman in a sleeveless red dress walked into the party hall with the sound of her high heels knocking on the floor. Her shoulders were exposed because of the bare back of the dress. So sexy indeed that it made all eyes look towards her.

Her sexy little lips painted red carved a seductive smirk as she managed to get all the attention in the party hall. She flicked her hair on her shoulder back to her back making her smooth bare shoulders into the public eye.

"Miss Bae," Jisoo turned to the source who called her name. She walked towards the man gracefully, her face clearly radiating an arrogant nature.

"It's an honor to have you come to my party, Miss Bae." Jisoo only smiled a little when her hand reached out for a handshake.

Jisoo looked around the hall, the party was crowded with big business people. "Many great guests also came." said Jisoo without looking at the host of the party. "Oh yes, my future son-in-law will be introduced because that's why I invited a lot of people to come and watch it." Jisoo raised one eyebrow and turned to Ren Hao. "he must be a famous person too isn't he?"

Ren Hao laughs at Jisoo's words before denying Jisoo's words by saying his son's fiancé is an ordinary person. Jisoo is not that stupid, because there would be no party of this size if the man was an ordinary citizen.

The hall door opened again, a man who had come late walked casually into the party. "Eh?"

Jisoo looked at the man with a disbelieving face. Hah, it hasn't been a day since her last meeting with the man who praised her last night, now destiny even brings them together again.

Taehyung adjusted his suit before shaking hands with the old businessmen as soon as he was in the hall.

"President Kim, we really look forward to working with you in the future." said one of the old businessmen to Taehyung.

Indeed, he guessed, the people here will definitely attract him to cooperate because just look at his secretary who already has some files in his hands.

"I'll consider it." Taehyung said with a flat face. Anyone who doesn't know Kim Taehyung? The young man who became president of several large hotels in Korea and several other places. Yes, Taehyung runs a very developed and successful accommodation business.

"Yo, Taehyung." Taehyung rolled his eyes lazily when his friend's voice greeted his listeners.

It is not strange if his good friend is invited because Park Jimin is a man who successfully opened many luxury nightclubs in Seoul Korea, ranging from nude clubs to regular nightclubs are all in his grasp.

"I'm sorry Miss Bae because I had to excuse myself to greet the newly arrived President Kim." Ren Hao said before walking over to approach Taehyung.

Jisoo just folded one of her hands on her chest and her other hand held the glass of wine. She tasted the wine a little while her eyes wonder looking here and there.

Her eyes stopped wondering when her eyes collided with Taehyung's. The eyes that saw her with a turn-on gaze last night are now staring at her intently.

Quickly Jisoo ran her gaze away from Taehyung. "What was that? Why is he staring at me like that." Jisoo muttered while covering her face with the palm of her hand.

Feeling like going to the toilet for a while, Jisoo went to find the location of the toilet and finally found it after asking one of the waiters.

Smearing her lips with red lipstick that she snatched from her handbag to deepen the color of her lips. After being satisfied with her appearance, Jisoo walked out of the toilet.

The sound of someone clearing their throat made her turn to her side. Jisoo saw the man leaning against the wall next to the toilet door staring at Jisoo intently. Kim Taehyung?

Jisoo pretends not to know Taehyung and proposes to go instead of getting rid of Taehyung who is still leaning against the wall.

Taehyung who saw Jisoo going away spontaneously pulled Jisoo's hand causing Jisoo to hit Taehyung's body which was clearly bigger and stronger than her body. "Aww ..." Jisoo raised her head and glared at Taehyung who was taller than her.

"What? Want to run?" Taehyung asked sluggishly. To him, Jisoo's gaze was nothing. Jisoo tried to free her hand from Taehyung but she was eventually pulled closer by Taehyung causing it to stick to Taehyung's wide chest. Jisoo's cheeks spontaneously turned red when he heard Taehyung's very calm heartbeat. "Let go!" she said again.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows while looking at Jisoo's face closely. "You forgot who I am?"

What kind of question was that. How could Jisoo forget the face of the man who pampered her with so much sex and pleasure. "I don't know who you are!" Jisoo said very confidently.

Taehyung brought his face closer to Jisoo's, "Really? I still remember how this face felt pleasure under me and kept moaning without stopping." Jisoo bit her lip holding back her embarrassment when hearing Taehyung's words about herself yesterday in bed.

"I don't-"

"Miss Bae. President Kim. The event will start soon, everyone is asked to go to the main hall." A man appeared out of nowhere and said something like that.

Did Jisoo and Taehyung get caught? Sounds very uncool. Jisoo took a chance on Taehyung who was not focused by stepping on Taehyung's foot hard. "Auch!" Taehyung screamed holding back the pain in his toes. He looked at Jisoo who was already running away.

"Oh it looks like our main guest has arrived!" Said the MC of the event making all the participants head towards Jisoo followed by Taehyung who had just entered the main hall.

"What do you guys do for so much time, Miss Bae?" the MC's question made Jisoo gasp suddenly. She's never felt this way! "Oh it looks like Miss Bae looks nervous. Did you guys enjoy just now?"

Jisoo don't know what to say but for sure she need to say something so that her image won't get bring down because many of her enemies is here too. She didn't know what to answer and finally said something that would change her life. "No! His dick is s-small !!" Jisoo said loudly inviting the sound of laughter from the guests.

⌐╦╦═─
To be continued