~FIRST CHRISTMAS~

It had been a day since Violet had written to Harry, she still was waiting for his letter. It was a Wednesday and Vernon was sitting on the sofa, while Violet was still asleep, she wakes up because of the dust falling on her, it was the Dudley boy again, he pushes her inside the cupboard and runs into the other room before she could enter the other room, her aunt yells "Get the posts! Potter!" She gets it but as soon as she see's her name in one of it she slides it into the cupboard and hands the rest to Vernon.
At night while the Dursleys were asleep Little Violet reads the letter Harry had written back.
"What's he doing with a broom?and- Qui-dii-; I can barely spell that; Oh Quidditch, I did it. But what is it?" She asks herself.

Soon, it was was Christmas.
The Dursleys had found the letter Harry wrote to Violet and didn't let her write back to him but she managed to send her letter to Harry before Christmas Eve.

"Harry wake up! C'mon Harry wake up!" Ron screams as the boy gets up and puts his glasses on running towards the one callin' him. They wish eachother a happy Christmas before Harry goes down the stairs to see his presents. He see's a letter and a blue colour present. As he opens the big one, he gets a invisibility cloak but they had no clue whom it was from, the other one was a letter to him from his sister.

Dear Harry,

Happy Christmas, I'm sorry Harry, Dudley caught me sneaking out to send you the letter while he was sneaking his midnight snacks. It's been hell since then. Broom? Quidditch? What?? Nicolas Flamel? Professor Snape? I seriously can't understand anything.
It's really ok that you don't wanna come back. I don't think I'll be able to write to you again. They keep me locked up anyhow. You must be enjoying I won't spoil your mood,
I'll make this short. Take care.

Violet.

After reading Harry doesn't feel good at all. He writes back a letter right after reading it.
Because Harry writes back the Dursleys get to know. They don't let her out of the cupboard for weeks.

At Hogwarts, Harry had found the sorcerer's stone, Quirrell was
defeated by Harry upon physical touch, which burnt him and allowed Harry to break the chokehold. He cuts off his access to the stone and touches him, forcing him back, and he disintegrates, crumbling to ash and dust at Harry's feet, dead, and becoming Harry's first kill and victory.
Violet's time at the Dursleys wasn't even close to the time Harry had spent at Hogwarts. Violet had been having nightmares and she had even started sleeping walking, they had given Dudley's previous room to her. She had also received her letter, the Dursleys didn't even care to give her the letter when it arrived, her aunt made her work all day long, she'd not even let her have food with them; Violet wasn't happy.

(End of year 1)