Chapter 4- where'd they go??

Chapter 4

Nikki's POV

2 months later...

"NIKKI GET DOWN HERE WE NEED TO GO OR WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR SALON APPOINTMENT" my cousin Avery yelled from down stairs.

"IM GOING CALM YOUR TITS WOMEN!" I yelled back equally as loud if not louder.

So just to update you guys its been 2 months since the stupid jerks left my school and so far i have lost weight dyed my hair ombré and i am now way more confident then i was before i also have a whole new wardrobe and i got contacts so i have changed alot most people won't recognize me on the streets.

So right now Avery my cousin the one who basically reconstructed me into my new self is taking me to the salon or more like dragging me and then after we are off to Nashville for the one and only magcon event where Avery is forcing me to go and make them suffer like they did to me.

For some reason im excited but on the other hand im really nervous to see them but whatever what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

"Okay lets go i wanna get this over with" i said with a hint of aggravation in my voice.

"Took you ling enough" she said rolling her eyes playfully and grabbing me by the hand and pulling me out the door.

We hoped in the car and on we where on our way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The women that worked at the hair salon finished doing my hair and spun me around so id face the mirror and my mouth dropped.

My makeup was done to perfection it was a simple everyday look with foundation ,concealer ,a natural base coat with a light brown smokey eye with the right amount of eyeliner and mascara and a dash of shimmery lip gloss.

And my hair was in perfect waves ever piece of hair had its own wave and the color went from the darkest brown to the lightest and it was parted right in the middle.

My mouth was in an O shape while i examined myself in the mirror in front of me.

"OMG you look AMAZING!!" avery yelled the second i walked out into the waiting room.

"Well thank you,thank you very much" i said with a smirk.

"Come on lets go we have to get to the hotel and get some rest for the big day tomorrow!" She said excitement clear in her voice.

I didnt answer i just nodded and walked out the door and to the car where we had all out bags in the back seat and we where on our way to the hotel.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well hello there sorry if its boring but its gonna get real interesting in the next chapter hope you liked it though please share comment more ideas vote and follow for more updates oh and read my other magcon story "love is stronger then fear"

-Sasha💕