Chapter 5: A Call From Yuri

It was 23:54. Maku was still working on a project he should have done in school when he had the chance, but didn't because he was sleeping.

Then suddenly, his phone started ringing. He picked it up from his desk and saw that an unknown number was calling him. He answered the phone.

"Hello?" He said.

"H-Hey Maku..." The voice on the other side of the phone said.

"Oh, hey Yuri. What's up?"

"I-I was just wondering what... Wh-What you were doing?" Yuri said.

"Well, I'm working on a project right now, since I didn't do it in school..."

"O-Oh, well... I-I shouldn't d-disturb then..."

"No, no, it's okay. It's nice having someone to talk to."

"Okay, w-well... S-So... Ummm... I-I was j-just wondering if... If you wanted t-to m-maybe... S-Study t-together... Sometime..."

"Sure! When were you thinking we should do this? I mean, obviously not today, but... Maybe tomorrow?"

"Y-Yeah, tomorrow s-sounds good..."

"Alright, at my house or yours?"

"I-I was thinking w-we could study at yours..."

"Works for me. My dad's barely ever home anyways, so it'll just be me and you."

"U-Ummm... S-So... Tomorrow, r-right?"

"Yeah."

"O-Okay, I'll see y-you then. G-Good luck with the project."

"Th-Thanks. Goodnight, Yuri."

"G-Goodnight..."

Maku hangs up and adds Yuri's number to his contacts, before he finishes the project, and goes to sleep.

Author's note:
Hey all! This chapter was a bit shorter, since it's kind of an extension of the previous chapter, but I couldn't put them together because that just wouldn't make sense. Although, most of the things I've written so far didn't make sense, so I dunno. PizzaMozzarella out.