Chapter 8: The Start Of Something Special

As they walk into the room, Yuri noticed it wasn't even close to being as messy as she thought it would be. In fact, it wasn't that messy at all.

"Y-Your room's a lot cleaner th-then I thought it w-would be..."

"I'm guessing you didn't mean that as an insult, but it kinda sounded like one."

"O-Oh, s-sorry! I didn't m-mean it like that... It's just... Y-You said your room would be m-messy, so I thought it w-would be more than this..."

"Oh, sorry then. I didn't really think you meant it as an insult, but I had to make sure."

"I-It's okay..."

Maku sat down in his bed.

"Sit down, please." He tapped the bed next to him, signaling for her to sit down next to him.

Yuri sits down, blushing.

"W-Well, let's get to studying, shall we?" He said.

Yuri only nodded as a response, and they began to study.

After a few hours, Yuri started to get pretty hungry.

"H-Hey, Maku... C-Could we maybe... Take a break from studying for a bit? I'm pretty hungry..." She asked him.

"Okay, what do you want to eat?"

"U-Ummm... I don't know... What d-do you have?"

"There's quite a lot of food in the fridge, or we could order pizza, if you want."

"Y-Yeah, pizza sounds g-good..." She said while blushing slightly.

"Alright, I'll order some. Do want to maybe watch a movie while we eat the pizza?"

"S-Sure... Wh-What movie were you thinking?"

"Well, you're the guest, so you can decide."

"Ummm... H-How about a horror movie, maybe?"

"A horror movie? Yeah, that sounds great! Do you want to watch it in the bed or downstairs?"

"L-Let's watch it here... In your bed..." She said while blushing more.

"Okay. I'll order the pizza."

"O-Okay, do y-you want me to d-do anything?"

"Yeah, you can choose what movie you want to watch. Here's the remote." He hands her the TV remote.

"Th-Thanks..."

"Oh, by the way, what toppings do you want on the pizza?"

"J-Just pepperoni, please."

"Alright."

After about half an hour, the doorbell rang. The pizza had finally arrived.

"Finally. I'll go get it." He said before running downstairs.

"Okay..."

Maku walks back up the stairs with the pizza, and sets it down on the bed.

"Here it is. Have you chosen a movie yet?"

"Yeah, I was thinking we could watch this one, <insert movie title>."

"Sounds good, I don't think I've seen that one before..."

"I've seen the first half of it, it's pretty good..."

"Alright, could you turn off the lights?"

"O-Okay." She gets up and turns off the lights.

They sit down next to each other, and start watching the movie.

"Maku... I-I'm cold... D-Do you have a b-blanket, or s-something?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty c-cold too... I only have one blanket though... Here, y-you can have it." He hands it over to her.

"B-But, won't you be c-cold...?"

"I mean... Y-Yeah..."

"W-We could share the b-blanket... Maybe..." She blushes even more after realizing what she just said.

"I-I mean... W-We could... If y-you're okay with it..." He said, also blushing.

"O-O-Okay..." She looks away to hide her blushing face.

"Hey, are you alright? Your face is getting really red again..."

"I-I've t-told you before, i-it's nothing..."

"Are you sure? Because it doesn't look like nothing..."

She doesn't respond.

"S-Sorry, should I stop asking about it?"

"Y-Yes..."

"Sorry..."

Maku wraps the blanket around the both of them, before going back to watching the movie.

After the movie was over, Yuri and Maku were pretty tired, since it was around midnight.

"M-Maku?" Yuri asked.

"Yes?"

"C-Can I sleep... H-Here...?"

"I-I mean... S-Sure, that's f-fine by me..." He said, blushing a lot.

"R-Really...?"

"Y-Yeah, I'll just... Sleep on the couch, I guess..."

"N-No, I meant... If we c-could sleep... Together..." Yuri started to blush as well.

"L-Like... I-In the same bed...?"

"Y-Yeah, it's p-pretty cold, s-so we h-have to share the blanket, r-right?"

"I-I guess..."

"A-And I don't w-want you getting cold... Th-That's all..."

"Okay, w-we can sleep together... I-If you want..."

After he said this, they lay down in the bed and pull the blanket over themselves. Maku layed with his back turned to her, and so did Yuri.

"Goodnight Yuri." He said.

"G-Goodnight... Maku..." She said sleepily.

The two fall asleep with their backs to each other, but during the night, Yuri rolls around a bit and eventually ends up almost hugging Maku from behind in her sleep.

Author's note:
Hey all. This one's a bit shorter than the others, since it's like 23:47 as I'm writing this, and I'm really tired. There's probably a mountain of spelling errors in this chapter, so I'm sorry for that. I still got to 700 words though, so that's good. Goodnight all, PizzaMozzarella out.

Author's note 2:
Well, I reread this chapter, and oh my god there was a lot of spelling errors. So, I went back, fixed the spelling, and also changed some things in the end, to make it make more sense. Sorry for the inconvenience. PizzaMozzarella out.