Chapter 2

Mandalore sector/Concord Dawn

On the long abandoned planet of Concord Dawn an unmarked ship came out of hyperspace over the planet. Inside of the ship was a group of smugglers with Spice crates on board. "This is the place they want to meet us at?" The captain asked. "Yeah. Readings indicate they're already on the planet." One pilot said. "Good. Lets head down and get this sell done. I don't want any Mandalorians showing up." The captain said as the pilots flew the ship down to the planet unaware of the cloaked ship behind them near an asteroid. The pilot of the cloaked ship turned on his communicator. "They're here. Premission to head down and engage?" She said. "Premission granted. We'll be there shortly." A voice came back. "Copy that. Over and out." She said and ended the transmission as she flew the ship down following the smugglers.

The smuggler ship landed at an open area next to another ship that had a much larger group of smugglers. The ship ramp lowered and the captain led his group out pushing the crates of Spice. The captain looked around. "This many troops?" He asked. "Can't slip up anymore these days. Especially in this sector of space." The other captain said. "Can't argue with that. You got the credits?" The captain asked. "Yeah. Let me see the Spice." The other said.

The captain told one of his men to push a crate up. The other captain opened the crate and saw the orange Spice inside. He put some on his finger and sniffed it. "Oh yeah that's the good stuff. Collect the Spice and give them the money." The Captain ordered his men.

As both sides were loading up their goods one smuggler saw five figures flying to them using jetpacks. He looked through some binoculars and saw five Mandalorians in orange armor. "Boss! We got a problem!" He shouted as he tossed the captain the binoculars. He looked through them and saw the Mandalorians. "Mandalorian?! How'd they find us?!" He said. "It's just five of them. Not so bad." The other captain said. "You idiot! Look at their armor! That's Clan Bridger!" The captain said.

The Mandalorians known as Emily, Alex, Anna, Cayde and Madison landed in front of the smugglers. "Hello boys. Hope we aren't interrupting something." Emily said. As the first captain was sweating the other stepped up with an amused look. "Yes you were girly." He said. Alex looked over at the crates of Spice. "You guys do know that smuggling and selling Spice is illegal in our sector of space now. Your breaking two of our laws." He said. "Look why don't you five just forget that you saw anything here. We'll make it worth your wild. You pick, credits or Spice." The captain said. "Now you're trying to bribe us? That's a third law broken." Anna said. "Looks like we're gonna take you all in. Come quietly and no one will be hurt." Madison said. "If not we'll kill most of you." Cayde added. The captain narrowed his eyes and clapped his hands. Then out from behind some rocks came more smugglers with guns pointed at the five. "Looks like you're outnumbered. Now how here's our demands. Walk away or die. We got you outgunned." He said. "You sure 'bout that." Emily said.

Then above them they saw one Mandalorian dreadnought exit from hyperspace. They all looked up and saw five gunships were flying down to them. The smugglers opened fire at the gunships with their blasters. The gunship doors opened and out came squads of Mandalorians firing back at the smugglers. Emily, Alex, Anna, Cayde and Madison pulled out their blasters and shot at the smugglers as well overwhelming the smugglers the Mandalorian squads took care of the outer smuggler troops while Emily and the others took care of the center. As one smuggler captain took hid trying to escape, the other grabbed an electro-staff and charged at Emily. He wildly swung the staff at Emily who dodged him with ease and kicked him in the back of his head knocking him down. The other captain was quickly trying to crawl to his ship trying to avoid blaster fire as he stopped when he felt his hand land on someone's boot. He slowly looked up to see Anna above him looking down at him. She wind her fist back and was ready to punch him. "Wait! I surrender!" The captain said as Anna's fist stopped inches from his face. "Ha! Wuss." She said as she picked him up by the back of his collar and dragged off.