Chapter 7

^^This is what Mira's Loth-Wolf will look like when he gets older. Mira also named him Ca'tra.

Two week later later Ezra and Ahsoka we're in the fields with Mira who had a helmet over her head with a visor blinding her vision. Her LothWolf sat off to the side staring at her. Ezra activated several floating drones surrounding Mira. "Okay Mira, for this task you'll have to dodge and deflect incoming stun bolts from these drones without using your eyes." Ezra said. "Got it. I won't let you down." Mira said. Ezra turned to Ahsoka and nodded. "Begin."

The drones one at a time started to fire stun bolts at Mira. Ever since Mira met the LothWolves, she felt different. She felt as if her connection to the Force was more calmer and focused. She couldn't quite put it into words how it felt but it was easier to show. Mira dodged stun bolts coming at her while also deflecting them with her lightsabers. She was even able to deflect some back at the drones knocking them out of the air. Ahsoka looked to Ezra and nodded. Ezra pressed a button on his wrist and the drones started to go faster. Mira quickened her pace still dodging and deflecting stun bolts one after the other. Ca'tra, Mira's LothWolf, saw that she saw struggling to keep up with the drones. That's when his eyes glowed slightly as he stared at Mira. Under her visor Mira's eyes glowed as well as her vision was changing.

Suddenly, Ca'tra's eyes changed. One eye was hazelnut colored and the other one was blue. 'Huh? Wait, I can see myself?' Mira thought to herself as she used this new vision to her advantage and got the upper hand on the drones. Dodging and deflecting all the shots from the drones and hit some back at the drones. She didn't quite understand this knew connection of the Force with Ca'tra but she didn't want to fail this test. She deflected all the bolts back at the drones knocking them out of the air one by one until they were all down.

Once they were disabled, Mira's vision returned to her body as she took the helmet off and smiled at her progress. Ezra and Ahsoka walked towards her. "Nice work Mira your growing stronger." Ezra said. "Uh Thanks dad, it was tuff at first but I was able to pull through." Mira said. She didn't want to tell him about what she experienced when Ca'tra just yet. Not until she had a better understanding of what it was.

Ahsoka came behind Mira and ruffled her hair. "You did good today. Let's take a break and start again tomorrow." Ahsoka said and Mira nodded. Ca'tra nuzzled his nose on the palm of Mira's hand making Mira pet him as they walked back to the Ghost.

Later as the sun was going down, Mira sat in her room on the Ghost with Ca'tra. They both sat on the floor staring at each other. "So what happened earlier. I was able to complete that test thanks to your help." Mira said as Ca'tra continued to stare at her. "So the question is how we did that. How was I able to see through your eyes." Mira said. Ca'tra just walked closer to Mira and pressed his nose on her chest. Mira understood what he was trying to say. "It's because the connection we made when we first met isn't it?" Mira asked. Ca'tra slowly nodded his head. Mira smiled. "Let's see if we can do it again." Mira said as she sat in meditation position and closed her eyes concentrating on what she felt earlier with Ca'tra. She wanted to see if she can do it on command but as she tries nothing happened. She opened her eyes and sighed. "Guess I need more practice since it's still new. Right boy?" Mira said as Ca'tra licked her cheek making her giggle.

Suddenly Ca'tra's eyes widened and he turned to the door and growled with anger. Mira looked at him confused. "Ca'tra? What's wrong?" Mira asked but Ca'tra kept his gaze at the door growling. Mira stood up grabbing her lightsabers and walked outside her door with Ca'tra instantly by her side.