Chapter 11

The Ghost exited from hyperspace over the dessert planet of Tatooine as they flew into orbit. "Where does Jabba live on this dirt ball?" Sabine asked. "Jabba lives at his palace in the Northern Dune Sea." Hondo said.

Ezra flew the Ghost down to the northern dune Sea and saw a palace on top of a mountain side. Ezra landed the Ghost down near the palace door and they noticed the ShadowCaster on the other side being surrounded by Jawas. "Those Kriffing Imps!" Ketsu said running out of the cockpit followed by the others. Once she got to the cargo bay, the ramp lowered and she was about to run to her ship until Sabine stopped her. "Easy, Sis, the sooner we do this mission the better. They won't touch your ship." Sabine and Ketsu nodded. Then some of the Jawas surrounded the Ghost muttering to themselves as they got closer. "These things are creepy." Emily said. "I'll say." Alex added. Then Ezra pulled out his blaster and shot at the ground near the Jawas making them scatter away quickly. "Let's hurry and head inside. Don't wanna leave the Ghost out here with these things any longer than I want to." Ezra said as they approached the large door. A small metal eye came out of a hole in the door and made some noise while looking at them. "Hondo Ohnaka and company are here to see the mighty Jabab the Hutt." Hondo said. The eye went back into the hole and the large door opened. Then a Twi'lek along with two large green Gamorreans approached them. "Welcome back Hondo. I hope you're not here to loose another bet." The Twi'lek said making Hondo frown. "No. He's not. He's here to do a job for you to get my ship back. And we brought help." Ketsu said. The Twi'lek looked at the four Mandalorians and back at Hondo. "Come inside. Don't try anything." He said walking inside followed by the group.

Hondo, Ketsu, Ezra, Sabine, Emily and Alex followed the Twi'lek down the stairs of the palace and noticed the room filled with bounty hunters and at the center of the room was the Hutt Crime Lord himself, Jabba the Hutt. "So that's Jabba? Huh, he's so fat." Alex whispered to Emily. "Well he is a Hutt. It's to be expected I guess." Emily added. "Tighten up you two. We need to watch our backs here." Ezra said and they nodded.

Jabba gave out a laugh and spoke in his language. "The mighty Jabba welcomes you back Hondo Ohnaka and Ketsu Onyo. He hopes you two have brought good assets for his mission." The translator droid said. "Indeed I did Mighty Jabba. I can assure you they were the best I know." Hondo said. Jabba looked at the four Mandalorians up and down. Mainly at Sabine and Emily. Jabba spoke again and the droid looked uneasy to translate what he said. "T-The Mighty Jabba says they do look the part for the job. He also likes the way those two look and would hope to keep them around as servants." The droid said. Emily and Sabine had disgusted looks under their helmets. Alex clenched his fist and walked forward until Ezra stopped him.

Jabba laughed and spoke. "A joke of course from the mighty Crime Lord." The droid said. "Let's get down to business already so I can get my ship back." Ketsu said. Jabba groaned and spoke as the droid translated. "Jabba has multiple shipments of spice smuggled arcoss the outer rim. Unfortunately a band of thieves has intercepted one of his cargo ships and stolen the Spice." The droid said.  Jabba spoke again. "Jabba would like for you to retrieve his stolen goods. You will be greatly rewarded and you will have you're ship back." The droid translated. Jabba spoke more harshly this time. "If you fail. Do not bother coming back here." The droid finished. "Jabba you have my word that your shipment will be brought back to you." Hondo said. Jabba spoke. "Better get going pirate." The droid translated and the six of them walked out.

As they exited the palace, Jabba's assistant gave them a data disk. "Our spies been tracking the thieves for some time. This disk holds their location. Happy hunting." He said as he walked back inside. The group entered the Ghost. They entered the cockpit and Hondo gave Sabine the disk as she put in the Ghost's system. "It says that the Smugglers that stole Jabba's spice are on The Faos Station." Sabine said. "Faos Station is controlled by the Empire. It'll be hard to get in." Ketsu said. "Indeed. But it shouldn't be a problem for our dear friends." Hondo said wrapping an arm around Emily who immediately shoved his arm away. "Well let's get going. The sooner we do this, the sooner I can get my ship back." Ketsu said. Sabine nodded to Ezra as he piloted the Ghost into space. Once he was out of orbit he set the coordinates and made the jump into hyperspace.