Bio Info of Main Character

Name: Izuki Yagi/Tsugikuni

Likes: Her family friend hero's the Todorokis and Bakugos

Dislikes: Only Villain

Personality: kind loving and caring and is a cinnamon roll

Looks:

(After enter portal)

New Name: Akame LunaCresent (Izuki LunaCresent/Akame Tsugikuni/Izuki Tsugikuni)

Rank: Moon Hashira(Discover a bit later in the story)

Nickname: Kame, Little Cresent/Moon, Minishira (stands for mini Hashira), Greenie, Neon, Muzan Smallest PTSD, young Née-San, youngest slayer prodigy, Little bean

Title: Twelve Kizuki Chaser (A title you get if you can beat either the uppermoon 1 or 2)

Breathing Technique: Evolved Moon Breathing

Age: 10

Birthday: July 15

Abilities: Transparent World, Demon Slayer Mark, Selfless State, Demon Slayer Mark Eyes (Demon Slayer Mark Eyes abilities: user is able to control blood demon arts and use them if it's something weapon or clothes related, faster reflexes, faster movement, attack is moves slower to the person, eyes are shaped of breathing the user uses, make user able to recover and heal faster, user is able to use normal breathing, total concentration breathing and total concentration breathing constant more then a Hashira can use), better senses (she has good sense that can spot demons faster), eye of aura (make users eyes able to detect good or bad people/demons and can tell by aura if it's black and purple they are evil and corrupted and if it's gold and white they are pure, good and kind).

How she looks: Black hair in a ponytail with neon green add in bottom on normal hair and in middle of the ponytail Neon Green has wisteria eye-patch on her left eye (due to it being blind)

Eye color: Clover green along with moon shaped pupil (left is white and no pupils, due to being blown by an explosion)

Clothes: A Black Kimono with a belt with white ribbon tie a white moon crescent patterns on the kimono her haori she has made it like a half moon (white on the first side and black on the other side) she wear the uniform under her kimono and she wears high moon colored socks with sandals the same way she has a black skirt over her kimono she has a wolf like mask on her left side of her head it is black with green eyes

Likes: Being emotionless (will know later in Story), her cousins, aunts and uncle, her master (for now is unknown), the Hashira, the Kamabokosquad, ramen and coffee, her travel companion Mukago aka Lower Moon 4 (wich she spare and travel in a box much like Nezukos).

Hates: Bakugo twins, Todoroki twins, Yagi family, evil demons, Muzan Jackson, bullies, AFO, villains and corrupted heroes.

Quirk: OFA (how read and discover)

Demon Arts in possession: A part of Daki's Belt/Orbi (a future battle that daki barely survived and escaped)

Blade: it has a Black covered white hand while its silver on inside and bottum part is also silver, the guard is a silver moon with a black cresent shape, the blade is black and it fades into a silver like color.