Chapter 1 :):

(Author pov)

True love stories never die; they remain in the hearts of those who love truly, even after death. Their love lives in this world, and it remains the same.

Everyone says promises are meant to be broken, but Pat Napat and Pran Parakul proved that wrong by showing their sincerity and love in their promises. Their soulmate bond is not a joke.
Their promise didn't break, as they promised each other they would be reborn to complete their love.

Their love was an example of true love, but unfortunately, their love story was killed.
To complete and accomplish their unfinished story, they both were reborn in this world as promised, and they were born again as NANON KORAPAT and OHM PAWAT. Will their love story be complete this time, or will it remain incomplete?

Let's find it in the story.

♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡

PRESENT TIME 

(16 June 2022)

"OHM FREAKING PAWAT, WAKE THE HELL UP." Ohm, who was sleeping peacefully, got startled by none other than his lovely sister's sweet voice.

Ohm: "Pa, why are you shouting in this early morning?"

Pa: "Oh, my idiot brother, it's already 8:30. You said you're on duty to look after the freshmen today."

Ohm: "Shit shit, why didn't you wake me up early, idiot?"

Pa just looked blankly at Ohm, who was now rushing to take things
Well, why wouldn't she?

Pa: "You creep; I was waking you up at 8."

She mumbled to herself and went from there.

Soon he got ready and down.

Ohm: "Mom, dad, morning."

Dad and mom: morning

Dad: "So I heard that today it's the freshmen who are going to arrive, and you're the one on duty to look after some."

Ohm "Yes, dad, I have to look after some architecture students because of Plum because today he couldn't make it to university."

Pa: "Ok, ok, start eating. I'm starving because of this idiot."

Soon, he finished his breakfast and went to university.
___________

"OHM PAWAT," a 19-year-old boy, lives with his mom, dad, and sister.
His family is well known in their country.

Ohm belongs to a wealthy family. He gets everything he wants: a perfect family that supports him in every problem and gives him solutions to solve them, but every perfect thing has obstacles, and every beautiful rose also has thrones like that. His life also has obstacles that never give him peaceful sleep.

He gets nightmares every night, and that hurts him so much that even if he tried and slept, he would wake up with tearful eyes. He doesn't know what that dream belongs to, but even if he sees happy moments, he still sheds tears for them. It's like his soul is missing.

He always never feels warm comfort with anyone except his family, but still, he feels like yearning for the one warmth that he doesn't know where it is.

About nightmares, those are always the same every time he can see two blurry images, like two boys laughing and teasing each other, but soon it will all turn into a sorrow, like one person was lied to lifeless in his own pool of blood inside the water while another tried to wake him and he died with him. He still doesn't know what or who it belongs to.

___________

(On the other side.)

"Hey, non-sleepy head, wake up."

"P'bright, let me sleep."

Bright: "Do you want to miss your first day?"

Nanon: "Shit, I totally forgot about it. Ok, I'll get ready. And don't wait for me, Phi; Mon said he would be here."

Bright: "Then okay, I'll get going. Don't be late on your first call, and if anyone tries to tease you, immediately say it to me. I'll break their bones."

Nanon: "Ok, okay, Phi. I'll say now I gotta get ready, bye, see you in university."

Bright "Oh, my baby brother has become a big boy. *chuckle* Ok, bye, and don't forget to take your medicine."

Nanon: "Okay, P'bright."

He got ready and came down to greet his mom and dad, kissing their cheeks.

Dad: "Where is mine, buddy?"

Nanon "How could I forget my buddy?"

Tay: "Ok, ok, enough of your dramas. *chuckle* Let's get our breakfast. I'm hungry. *pout*"

Bright: "Phili, you are grown up and married. Don't pout; it's giving me shivers."

Say, "Shut up; I didn't ask for your opinion."

Nanon: "OK, Tom & Jerry, Brother's, let's get our breakfast."

He said this while putting his hand over both Bright and Tay, like he was hanging on their shoulders.

Tay, "It's your first day, so ragging is common. If someone troubles you, don't try it; hide it from us, and if they try to trouble you, I won't hesitate to rip them apart," said Bright in a stern voice, and his dad nodded in response. Nanon just shook his head while smiling, saying, "Okay.

"Let him live in peace; he can take care of himself right, big baby."

Nanon: "Phili, you're also teasing me. Don't worry, guys, I can take care of myself."

Soon his phone started to ring, and he saw Chimon was calling him. He quickly bit them good-bye and went to Chimon to go to university for their first day together.

___________

"NANON KORAPAT" is an 18-year-old boy who lives with his mom, dad, and his two brothers, Tay and Bright. His family is also well known in other countries.

Nanon belongs to a wealthy family. He gets everything he wants: a perfect family that supports him in every problem and gives him solutions to solve them.

But still, he always feels like his half-soul is missing. He doesn't know what this feeling is, but he feels like he was searching for someone without his own knowledge, and he's not weak physically, but he has nightmares sometimes.
They even have bad headaches, and that's the reason their family is overly protective of him.

He always never feels warm comfort with anyone except his family, but still, he feels like yearning for the one warmth that he doesn't know where it is.

About his nightmares and headaches He is not a sick kid; his physical and mental health are good, but he gets headaches like someone was hitting him with a hammer because of those blurry images, which he doesn't know what they are.
Sometimes he tried to apply pressure to his head while trying to figure it out but ended up being hospitalised, or he would fall unconscious.

___________

♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡

Well that's it for this chapter its just an introduction for the leads

Next chapter Ohm and nanon have their first encounter

Hope you have a nice day💞