Chapter-5 :):

Ignore my grammatical mistakes

Previous chapter

Tay patted Bright shoulder and went from there while chimon and nanon were sulking

Bright :"Just this morning someone said we're grown up now see you both are sulking like baby's finish your lunch and go to your respective classes and Ohm you follow me"

Chimon and nanon quickly went to buy their lunch

Win :"I'm gonna eat lunch with them you both finish your talk show and come soon to eat"

Bright & Ohm : "Ok sir"

___________________________________________

No one pov

(With bright and ohm)

Bright :"So it's new you never searched for me what gotten into you Suddenly?"

Ohm :"I was just wanted to see you"

Bright :"come to the point brother I know what you're trying to do my all ears and eyes or on nanon and chim if something happen to them I'm the first person come to know in this university"

Bright :"I know my brothers are cute and handsome and they already got almost all the senior whipped for them"

Ohm who was looking at him slightly jealous and bright is not helping him instead provoking him to much but soon he just gave a long sign

Ohm :"indeed he's cute I don't know what gotten into me Phi but whenever he's around me I feel like I'm on clouds like I found my precious jem which I lost.i know it's just a day we both met and heck we didn't even had a proper talk but still I feel like I know him for long time his eyes the way he hold my hand the way he smile while showing his cute dimples it's really to familiar for and to hard me to resist those cute things and him it's really hard I don't know what gotten into me all of sudden I rarely smiled whenever I go out but now see me smiling like a mad man and feeling all happy I just don't know I'm happy and I'm sure the reason is your brother My cute dimple boy"

Bright who was stunted to even speak a word he never saw Ohm like this it's even so new for him he never saw Ohm this much happy he seems so happy that his eyes sparkle when he talking about nanon Bright was still in dazed when Ohm shook his shoulder

Bright :"Huh? Is it really you Ohm? Are am hallucinating you?"

Ohm :"phi it's really me"

Bright :"I never knew someone can love my brother this much you just been with him for hours and here you're already head over heels for my brother"

Ohm :"L-love?"

Bright :"isn't it obvious Ofcourse your so whipped for him"

Ohm :"Is it possible we can fall for the person~"

Bright :"oii look who you're speaking with.
You know that I fell in love at first sight with win don't you remember and I try to find him for almost a year.....Then again I found him in one the same concert and once again I lost him but you know I have the hope and belief In my love that he himself came to me running and my first word I said to him was haha I still remember it we both always use to say this line offen 'keep looking at me like that and I will kiss till you drop' haha and after some days he followed me and asked me to become his fake boyfriend later after someday i too accepted it and without knowing he fell for me and rest is history........"

"You know destiny will just lead you to meet your other soul it's you who should put some efforts to make him your soulmate"

Ohm who is looking at him with a smile Bright patted his shoulder

"So keep that in your mind if you love nanon don't think about anything just pursue him and be true full to your soulmate I hope you'll succeed to make him fall for you it's really hard to make nanon to fall for you"

Ohm :"I don't care how hard it is I'll do my best thank you phi for your words it's really gave me strength"

Bright :"And also before nanon get your permission from p'tay he's really become over protective when it comes to nanon so along side you also have to pursue p'tay🤣🤣"

Ohm just looked at Bright blanky who was laughing at his misery

Ohm :"Ok phi it's enough if we don't go to lunch on time I'm sure I'll make extra words for p'win then you'll be banned to get near him"

Bright :"yes Mr.devil let's get going"

Soon They both joined win nanon and chim

Nanon :"So what were you guys taking about and you didn't say that he is your Bestfriend"

Bright :"And when did you got interested in knowing my friends *smirk*"

Nanon :"Huh? I-im just asking nothing else"

Bright :"yes nothing your saying like there is anything else"

Nanon and Bright bicker while Ohm chim and win who was controlling their laugh while seeing the both brothers silly bicker

Win :"Ok guys it's enough if you guys finished your lunch then get back to your respective classes don't be late on your first day and it is also gonna be your first class"

Chimon & nanon : "OK phi bye p'win"

Nanon "bye p'bright and ohm"

Chim who was shocked but regain himself and went with nanon
Bright smriking at the way nanon went win who was shocked to react Ohm happily waved his hand

Bright :"I think Ohm without any efforts you Already did something to my brother"

Ohm :"Maybe it's Ohm effort"

Bright :"Whatever you to go back to your class"

Ohm said bye to both win and Bright and went form there

_

____________

♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡

Well that's it for this chapter i don't have strength to write further...
Sorry guys
see you guys in next chapter
And tomorrow I'll give you guys double upadte with ohmnanon moments

  Sorry guys see you guys in next chapter And tomorrow I'll give you guys double upadte with ohmnanon moments

Hope you have a nice day💚❤
Thank you for the support🤍💜🤍