Chapter 5 the runaway

"Atlas I'm back, Sorry for that." Markus said walking back in scanning the room. "Atlas? Atlas where are you?" He shouted, looking around the room till he came across the back door open. "Atlas! Atlas, where are you?" He yelled searching for them running up and down stairs. "Finally, I found you!" Markus sighed sitting next to Atlas. "I don't want to be here anymore." Atlas sniffed "Why not?" Markus asked, placing his hand over Atlas shoulder. "I hate it here, I shouldn't have come, It was a stupid" refusing to make eye contact. "Stay with me, just for a bit, We will be free to stay wherever we want someday." Markus said. Atlas didn't respond to him, Just leaned on onto him and cried. "Everything will be alright" Markus said placing his arm over them. Eventually Atlas fell asleep on Markus picked them up up, and brought them to their bed, "Good night Atlas" he whispered, before falling back down onto his bed. Hours later in the middle of the night, Atlas woke up and they got down from their bed very quietly and slowly and ran out the door not looking behind them. Soon they came across the town once again. They ran around searching for a place to hide for the night, eventually they came across an alleyway with a small place to sleep, "This is pathetic" Atlas mumbled, crawling into the spot and turning into a raccoon.
-The next day-
When Markus woke up he went to go say good morning to Atlas but found their bed empty "Maybe they went on a walk" he muttered to himself, waiting around for Atlas to come back, but when the clock hit 14:00(2pm) he begun to get worried and decide to go out and look for them. He came back late around 17:00(5pm) disappointed he couldn't find them. "Where have you been?" North asked him through the door way. "Happy? Atlas left" Markus responded "Very North stated.

Atlas side:

As Atlas woke up late that morning they decided to go for a walk before returning to the spot the slept, trying to make it more like a living space, their day was slow and full of avoiding anyone they saw in Jericho. When Atlas walked around the place they saw the police station and walked by it quickly trying to avoid any attention from it.