Chapter 6 interrogation

When Atlas was far from it they saw their old 'home' getting investigated 'Shit I'm screwed' they started to run off but got caught and kocked out all Atlas could see last was a face of an android.
When they woke up their wrists were locked up and they looked severely stressed. A few minutes later Moth came in and said "So who is it toda- ATLAS WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE!?!" "They were caught for suspicion of murder and whatever they used on their past owners they did a mighty fine job" said Gavin.
Markus side:
Later that day, Markus decided to once more time go look for Atlas and when he retrace his steps,he found something that was there before.. purple blood. (Half android,half human there are more characters later on with the same blood)
He followed it and was brought to the police station where he knew Atlas must be. He ran back to Jericho and gathered several androids to make a plan to brake in and get Atlas.There would be a ton of humans and androids there so the best time to go was when A: They were investigating a different case elsewhere or B: when almost everyone is on break yet Androids don't normally have breaks so it would be harder. "We'll vote,all in favor of option A, raise your hand" Markus announced.
Atlas/Moth side:
After everything was done Atlas looked very scared and was mumbling stuff. "Don't touch them let them be for now they need time alone, they don't need to be pressured into a cell and end up killing themselves" said Moth. "Then where are the supposed to go? asked Gavin "Hmm I guess they can go and sit next to someone at their desk, just don't talk to them" said Moth. 'I wanna be free' Atlas said in their head, Atlas looked at their wrist and their ears go down 'Moth please, I don't wanna be here I was scared I didn't know what to do' Atlas sent to Moth 'Yes,Yes, I know you where scared but you'll be next to me' Moth sent back to them. Atlas sat next to Moth scared and zoned out.
"Atlas... Atlas... Atlas!, Hey you okay?" Said Moth "Hm, oh yeah, I'm fine, I just wanna leave I don't wanna be here anymore" said Atlas "I know but it's better than you being in a cell" Moth stated, "Yeah I guess your right" Atlas agreed with Moth. Moth went back to work and Atlas stated to zone out again holding onto their tail. A few hours later Moth got up and their shift was over "Awh man, I just realized you can't come home with me, I'm very sorry Atlas" said Moth "It's fine don't worry,I'll be fine" Atlas responded, "Alright" Moth said. Moth grabbed his stuff and left the place to go home.
Markus/Atlas side:
After the discussion, Markus realized the stress in the other androids and decided to go alone. As he came across the police station he snuck in through the back and went to the cells of only to find Atlas wasn't there, "Shit,where are they?"He mumbled, just then he saw an android walking in, and had to instantly escape, he jumped out the window and hid in an alleyway, "Where could they be?,How could they not be in the cells?!" He thought to himself. He wasn't going to leave empty handed and decided to grab the next android and question it.If he could also turn it into a deviant that'd be killing two birds one stone. As random android walker out the building Markus instantly took that chance, he grabbed them from behind "shh" he whispered dragging their body to an alleyway. "Huh, where am I?" The android asked powering on "Where is Atlas? Markus demand more than asked. "A deviant! Back away or I'll shoot you!" The android yelled trying to reach for his gun but the roos were too tight. "I'll ask again, where is Atlas?" Markus now demanded, now threatening the android with a mental pole. "I don't know who that is" The android responded , turning away. "Lair! You know perfectly well where they are.Tell me! Markus yelled, putting the pipe up to it's throat. "The suspect hanging around Detective Moth's office! I don't know who they ot why they were there but that could be them!" The android yelled in distress. "This talked never happened" Markus said, impaling the android with the mental pipe. "I didn't want to do that, but there's no way it would've agreed to help me like that," Markus thought,now trying to find a different way to save Atlas.
Atlas ears perk up and looked up 'What's happening?' Atlas thought to themselves, Atlas gets up and leaves Moth's office, "I shouldn't really be doing this" they mumble to themselves. They looked around "No one is here beside the androids, that's oddly strange" Atlas looked at the front door and saw a figure they back away and ran to Moth's office and hid in there.As Markus walked by the front he saw a slowly approach then ran away. 'That must be Atlas' he thought."This is going to be risky", he ran through the front door sneaking to avoid the androids near by he approached and office labeled 'Moth', he snuck through to look around. "Files, Files, paper, random stuffer dog?" Markus mumbled searching for any signs that Atlas could be there "This is useless" he sighed slowly walking out when he bumped into the chair, 'Eep!' Atlas yelled instantly covering their Moth afterwards. "Atlas is that you?" Markus asked blindly reproaching the desk "Come with me Atlas.Don't you want to be free? You can be free"Atlas looked at him "I- no- No I don't wanna go she hates me, I don't wanna go back and see her again" Atlas said while backing up into a conner. They covered their face and held onto their knees shaking a bit.Atlas ears went down and same with their tail. "Who's 'She'?,Atlas please tell me who 'she' is." Atlas refuse to answer him and just looked away and held onto themselves harder drawing purple blood hurting themselves.
3rd pov:
"Atlas? Are you alright, was the android watching you fin-_ Moth started to say, walking into his office, "Atlas?!,Where are you?!" Moth and Connor called out. "Shit" Connor mumbled. "Atlas where are you?!" Moth yelled. "We're in trouble," Connor said while grabbing Moth's hand. "It's not us who's in trouble, it's the one who supposed to be watching them!, Where are the fuck was the android!" Moth yelled progressively getting more stressed and angry, leading Connor out to Gavin's office. "Gavin!" Where the hell is the android that you texted me that would watch Atlas?!""Huh it should be there?" Gavin replied , confused. "It's not and you know who else isn't there? Atlas!" Moth said angrily, "This is why I don't like sending androids to do things" Gavin respond while getting up "Stupid plastic shits" He muttered "We could go check outside" Connor recommended. "No we can't, we just got here, if Atlas was outside, they be long gone by now!" Moth responded, tightening his grip on Connors hand. "Moth.If their long gone then there's nothing we can do at the moment" Connor respond trying to relax Moth, "but there would've been something to do it I just made sure that someone was properly watching Atlas!" Moth responded, frustrated. "Moth-" Connor started to say. "Android was found" Gavin said walking back in "Great where?!"Moth asked. "Dead in the alleyway, nearby, impaled with a pole, safe to assume Atlas is a violent and escaped, killing the android in progress" Gavin said leaning against the doorway. "That's doesn't sound like something Atlas would do." Moth stated letting her hand going over Connors hand. "You know the android?" Connor asked "No"Moth quickly responded, lying. "Their just extremely stressed out and scared, androids doesn't seem like the one to kill and android" "Fear makes androids do bad things," Gavin said "Am I wrong?" "No.." Moth muttered. "I'm going to fix Connors hand" She said walking out with Connor "Alright," Gavin said sitting back in his chair. "Am I doing something wrong? How come he's always hanging around with that plastic prick?" What does he have the I don't, Tsk" Gavin mumbled.