Restoring Lynphea

Flora saw that everything was grey, the trees were destroyed, and the grass was brown. Flora bunched up her fists and cried. How could do they do this my home!

Flora then saw the Wizards of the Black Circle and Selina standing near the trees. Why is Selina holding the legendarium? Why are the Wizards here? And lastly, why did they destroy my planet?

"Hey you! Why are you here? What did you do to MY home!" Flora yelled. She threw a punch at Selina. Selina then threw Flora backwards and pinned her to the ground.

"Selina! What has gotten into you?" Flora yelled, but Selina just stared at her, her pupils were just black and had no irises.

"That's not Selina! Selina would never just become
Evil, you changed remember?" Flora asked Selina. Flora then threw a spell at Selina.

"Sophix Pollen!" Flora yelled. Selina then faded a little.

"It's not Selina! It's an illusion!" Flora growled. She kicked "Selina" in the stomach and a hole formed in her stomach.

"Aha! Do you think you can just trick me like that? Tell me who actually are!"
Flora yelled. Selina almost punched Flora in the face but she ended up dodging.

"Okay this is getting creepy." Flora cried.

Selina turned into a grey smoke and turned into Valtor.

"Ahhh!!! Valtor!" Flora screamed in terror.

Flora then wrapped the person in vines so they wouldn't escape.

"Your really good at this! I had enough of these sick games!" Flora yelled. She then threw a final blow at the enemy and they poofed away.

"I will have you next time Flower Girl, you hear me!" The enemy's raspy voice said. The three wizards faded away.

"Okay time to heal Lynphea!" Flora waved her hands together and magic spread all over the planet and returned to normal.

"Flora! We missed you!" Flora's mom said.

"Mom! Your here!" Flora said hugging her mom, she then saw her dad and hugged him too. She saw the green portal open up, she said goodbye to her parents and went back home.

"Flora's back!" Aisha and Stella said, the winx ran up to hug her.

"I think I know who did it!" Flora informed the winx about what happened. Faragonda gasped and said: "It's an illusionist!"

"What is that?" The winx asked.

"Let's go the restricted section winx." Bloom said, the others nodded their heads in agreement.