Day Ninety Six

The winx were at the courtyard teaching a few students how to use potions when they heard a scream. They all ran to it and found the Wizards and Kalshara attacking the school. They all transformed into Cosmix.

"Cosmix!" They all transformed. Stella threw a light spell to blind Kalshara. Tecna kicked Kalshara and pinned her to the ground. Musa punched Anagan and threw him at a wall and kicked him in the face. Bloom kicked Gantlos in the private area and it left a big hole.

Stella used a light spell and the illusions started fading. Until Ogron hit Stella before she could continue.

Kalshara half-faded hit Aisha and Musa, Musa
Hit Kalshara in the face. She then kicked Bloom
And Stella's heads in.

"Ow! That's not even fair!" Stella said rubbing her face.

Stella used a light spell and Kalshara poofed away.

"Hiyah!" Gantlos said as he kicked Stella in the private area. He then pulled on Stella's hair and pushed her to the ground.

"Give up!" Stella blasted a light spell. Gantlos didn't disappear.

"He's real!"
Stella said.

"I guess we have to use my, Cosmix Beam!" Bloom yelled and the spell was so powerful that Gantlos passed out.

"Wow Bloom! Now for Ogron and Anagan!" Stella shot a light spell at Ogron and Anagan and they disappeared.

"Yay! We won!" Musa cheered.

"Yeah, but we still have more days left." Flora said.

"Ugh! We need to earn Rainbowix now!" Stella groaned.

"We have to be patient. We can't always get a new power right away!" Tecna said.

"We know!" Musa said.