Part:5

Hydrogen alone hardly can engine run, it simply does not have energy enough why bother any way because you get free gas from bacteria pure ethanol/methanol gas?

So, what the hell, non sense people try to burn that stuff?

That spark won't fire it any way, and there was Joe right again.

I don't care if you can call my crazy stupid or whatever, but that men is hell of a good mechanic and he's teaching methods are better simply then schools and of course Peter Stevens is also involved in that litel projects both men are simply astonishing.

I can't remember there were more inventors working on those projects some used pulse width modulation some magnetic guns some electrolisys some back charging effects but all in all those are ordinary Gasoline/Dizel engine blocks they are clearly marked on wikipedia !

See please older Chevy engines like 250 350 and older models.

They are clearly marked (gasoline/dizel).

So to make my point there.

Again, not really complicated engines if you master ordinary controlled cold dizeling and pre-ignition effects.

At least that's what I do with my engines.

Those are just basic old school teaching methods who are forgotten somewhere in library but still every existing car use that same principles even thought computerized and that computer prevents you to fumel with your car that's why I love manually tuning my car to desired effects.

So, you won't have success if you use fuel injected car it's simply easy'r using carburetor cars then dealing with sensors who will fail fast without reverse voltage protection static and whatever ells might destroy them.

So pretty much you need manual gages and equipment how much I know steam locomotives used for correct measurements cinder of pressure gages glass tubes and what not perhaps laser gun for heat measurement and get some distance from the engine because back charge will interfered with gages who are polarity sensitive or static what even you want to call it again that's why drag racer top fuel cars cant get reading and power out put their gages and computers get fried by high amplifier and plazms ignition people see even cameras get effected when plasma is used.

Well, I am after all professional truck driver, mechanic,worked with agriculture tractors /cow farm methanol aka crap, metalurgy CNC machines and metal hardening process, arc welding even make my own alcohol at home,electronics are my hobby love also chemistry so its pretty much easy to figure out what makes that car's going.

So, I worked random job's who suspiciously are identical process how those engines's might work.

After all, I come across those same unusual effect's every day.

So really it's not that hard figuring out some things and simply bypass problems ore re engineer those problems to your advantage.

So if nothing works for you just copy your chassis with sheet metal and use chrome pipes as safety feature and simply mount all that crap on to a Jeep frame with such nice universal motor you are pretty much good to go.

And actually simply reinforce parts and just add random hybrid staff nick necks to improve your desired design.

Again light weight but still powerful engine.

Normal hot rods design, I suppose you simply copy other people's design and make your own unique car for your need's.

I actually have 3 Opel car's who I use for spare part's and so the cop's never know which is the hybrid and which are normal car's so much for Smokey trick's 🙄