Strange Behavior

Bonbon's POV

It wasn't very visible but what I saw was...I saw a pair of eyes inches from my phone. I turned my phone off, I got chills and that image was bothering my anxiety.

What could that have been...it was so close to me and I didn't even notice. I don't know if I should tell anyone else...but I probably should.

"Guys.."

"What's the matter Bonbon?" Freddy asked. "I think the rumors of the beach being haunted is true..."

"How come?" Bonnie asked. "I took a picture of a m-moon pool and uh I saw something.." I gave my phone to Bonnie, who was in the front seat.

"It's so pretty, I don't see anything wrong with the picture. What are you seeing?"

"SOMETHING IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA!!! THE EYES ARE VISIBLE!" I panicked.

"Ok, relax, I can't see anything though.." They started to pass my phone around to see if they could see what I was seeing, but no one could see it, not even T.B!

"Well...I believe you cause something strange also happened to me." Sunny says. We all gave him our attention.

"Well when I was making my sand castle city, the water was moving too fast on the shore where I was, but it was normal anywhere else. When I jokingly asked it to spare me, the water stopped moving in general." Sun says scratching his head.

"We have no choice but to believe you now, Sun never lies." Freddy says. "I'm offended you just called me a liar and you don't even know me like that."

"I'm sorry, but baby said you have a problem with lying-?"

"I DO NOT! BABY!!"

"W- I- Y- YOU DO! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T WANNA BE BOTHERED!"

"BABY YOU LIE MORE THAN ME, YOU'RE A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!"

"You're both liars, so who's telling the truth?" Fenix asked, smirking.

"Alright, alright, that's enough, no more fighting." Mangle says.

The ride home was quiet as some were taking an afternoon nap, or chatting. I couldn't stop looking at the picture. "Draw it." T.B says.

"Huh?"

"Draw the eyes. I wanna see what it looks like." I smiled thinking it was a great idea. "I will as soon as I get home. Can we stay a bit later tomorrow? If no one has nothing to do.." I ask. "How late? Are we talking 10pm, 12am, 3am, what are we talking?" Bonnie asked smirking.

"12 is fine, cause it's Saturday. Freddy?"

"Yea, I can do that."

-Time skip-

I was sitting in my bed sketching a picture of the eyes, I was pretty good at drawing. I hummed uncomfortable as the eyes were pitch black but the pupil was white, and they looked restless.

I wish I could see the other facial features.

The next day

Everyone packed a little more since we would be staying longer, so we layed down blankets and got snacks and drinks set up, we brought swim suits and activities to do. Mangle, Bonnie and I were still collecting information about this place while still having fun.

I showed baby where the moon pool was, so her and mangle went to check it out.

Bonnie was playing the guitar by the shore and something that was honestly amazing, was that Sun's whole sand castle city was still there. Untouched.