Could this get any better?

Bonnie's POV

It was Friday and we recently started leaving school together, Freddy of course was taking us and dropping us off, sometimes it was Sunny.

We stopped at Bonbon's house so that we could all get changed into our beach attire. We already had the truck packed with food and other things to keep us entertained there. Sun was obsessed with coloring books recently, so he brought a coloring book.

I brought my guitar like usual, to keep Fritz entertained.

"Alright is everyone ready?" Baby asked. We nodded. Baby wasn't wearing her swimsuit so we were a bit confused. "Baby, your swimsuit?"

"I'm not joining today, I need a longer break from that..." She started grumbling under her breathe. She must be talking about the ghost that be bothering her.

"Aww-"

"I'll be in the car, but if you need anything, come get me."

Everyone went outside and got in the car, I rode shotgun as always and the hour ride began. It was quiet today, everyone was lost in their phones, so since nothing was going on I took a nap.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I don't know who said that to me, but it sounded like Bonbon. I got out the car and helped take the things to the beach. Today was 'sleepy day' I guess, cause I'm tired as fuck.

After we finished, Baby immediately left.

I layed down on a blanket and looked at the sky, before closing my eyes.

'Ahoy there mate.'

"You left the water huh.." I say not opening my eyes. 'Why don't ye be up and havin fun lad?'

"Tired."

'Me is never tired.'

"Gho-....I won't say it."

'Listen lass,'

I sat up and smiled. "Lass? Isn't that for girls, captain?"

'Bonnie, I mean it when I say I'm not dead, I'm as alive as ye...' I sigh in frustration. "I just don't understand Fritz, where are you?"

'Well, me be right here.' Fritz replied moving my hair out of my face. "You can touch me, but I can't feel you, how does that even work!?"

'It be magic.' I rolled my eyes. "If you're not dead, then what are you? Pleeeease tell me!"

He started laughing, kinda ticked me off. "Fritz please, I'm not a comedian."

'What does that mean?' He asked genuinely confused. "Ok I understand now, you're an alien."

'Bon, you be confusin me mind, what is that?'

"W H A T!? FRITZ!" I shout in disbelief. "What are you??? You know nothing!"

'Me know some things...but do ye really wanna know?'

"I do!"

"Do ye reeeally?"

"Boy."