-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜-𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

"And that over there is my tavern I own." Li Yang said as they showed Xiu Yuze around the city.
"You own a whole ass tavern?" Xiu Yuze marveled and wandered close to it. "May I go in?"
Li Yang nodded and they proceeded onward. "My shift is about to begin as well so once you guys are done looking around, you can go off without me."
Liu Cheng went straight to the bar and placed a check on the bar. She looked at the guy behind the counter and nodded. "You know what it is."

Without hesitation, the bartender pulled out two jars of Emperor's Smile and placed them before her.
Li Yang sighed. "She's been here so often, all my employees know every single order that will match her mood. Sometimes she doesn't even need to ask. She just places the bill down and waits."
Xiu Yuze wasn't listening. He was watching Liu Cheng down the two jars of Emperor's Smile. "How is she not choking?"
Li Yang gave a light knock to Xiu's head. "don't jinx it."

It was too late. Soon enough-Liu Cheng was sputtering and coughing.

Yu Tong patted Liu Cheng's back to get the residual wine out of her throat. "I told you to slow down while drinking. You never listen, do you? Do you have any common sense?"
Liu Cheng took a deep breath and smiled while reaching for the jar of Emperor's Smile. "I have plenty of common sense." She took a swig of wine. "But I just choose to ignore it."
Yu Tong watched in disappointment as Liu started coughing up a storm once again.

At the inn Li Yang had just finished his shift and returned. upon approaching his room he felt his sleeve tugged on. Turning around, he saw Liu Cheng sitting there.
"Hey listen, We can't afford another room for Xiu Yuze. You're just going to have to double up with him. Are you alright with that?"
Li Yang sighed, "I'm fine with it."
Liu Cheng then stood up abruptly. "Oh good, because he is staying in your room whether you like it or not." She spun on her heel and hightailed it for her and Yu Tong's room.

Li Yang walked into his room and stripped off his outer robe and placed it on the table in the middle of the room. He glanced over to the window sill where he saw Xiu Yuze sitting. His head rested on his folded arms on the window sill, Gazing out above the city of flickering lights and noises of people chatting.
"What do you think?" Li Yang said and sat beside him. "Quite different from your mountain, is it not?"
Xiu Yuze nodded slightly, "It's different alright, but i don't think i can not get used to it. It's only a matter of time." He withdrew his arms and sat up.
"How did your shift go?" Xiu asked and leaned over to pour two cups of tea.
"Not too bad, only one crabby customer."
"You normally get more than that?"
"It's because Liu Cheng wasn't there. We had enough wine to last the rest of the customers."

Xiu Yuze chuckled and handed Li Yang one of the cups of tea. "She can really handle her alcohol can't she?"
Li Yang accepted the tea with a gentle bow of his head. "It's quite concerning how much sheer volume she can drink."
The hotel room attendant, Zixuan, came in. "I brought an extra pair of blankets and robes for the additional guest."
He set down the clothes on the extra bed. "Is there anything else we can serve you with?"
Li Yang jerked his head at Xiu Yuze. "Can you show him the springs so he may get cleaned up?"
Xiu Yuze turned to Li Yang. "Why don't you show me the way. That way we can bathe together and cut the time in half."
Li Yang grimaced. "Apologies but I cannot stand the idea of bathing with another man."
Xiu Yuze grabbed Li Yang's arm. "Lead the way Mr. Room attendant."

Li Yang sat across from Xiu. "I cannot believe you convinced me to do this."
Xiu grinned and splashed water at him. "It was my pleasure."
Li Yang lowered his hands into the water and made little waves.
Xiu Yuze looked at Li yang intently. "Yu Tong." he said.
Li Yang whipped his head up. "What about her?"
"You favor her quite a lot."
"Well, quite more than you and Liu Cheng..."
"Not the point. Does she know?"
Li Yang sunk the lower part of his face under the water.

Xiu Yuze draped a towel around his neck and walked out of the restroom to meet up with Li Yang who was sitting on one of the benches overlooking a garden.
"Do we have any plans for tomorrow?"
Li yang looked up and thought about it. "Liu Cheng and Yu Tong intend to meet up with that YangXiao man from the casino. They are trying to find him a place to move his casino to."
Xiu Yuze frowned. "I feel a tad bit sad that they will have to deal with him for the day."
Li Yang raised his eyebrow. "Elaborate."
Xiu Yuze sat down next to Li Yang and wrung out the tips of his hair. "He tends to be overly picky and cannot decide whether he likes something or hates it, until the last minute. He also is fairly particular about the cost of things."
Placing his index finger and thumb on his nose bridge, Li yang let out a hefty sigh. "That should be quite colorful. Especially if Liu Cheng is going to be there as well."

The two men passed by a couple other ladies as they were headed to their room.
As soon as the two ladies saw them, they quickly faced each other and whispered some stuff excitedly.
Xiu Yuze took this as an advantage and walked over to them. "Hello lovely ladies... how may i take care of you two tonight?"

they both squealed and turned red.
Li Yang pulled him aside. "How old are you?"
"I don't know, maybe over 2000 years at the moment?"
Li Yang leaned in close to Xiu's ear.
"They're both 17."

Xiu Yuze lay face down on the bed. "I'm done with this life. TianZhu- take me now..."
Li Yang sat in the corner flipping through some books. "I saw it coming." He then slammed the book just and walked over to the lamp on the table.
"Sleep. We have a big day tomorrow."
Xiu Yuze was confused. "But you said we had no plans." He violently flipped over to see Yi Lang blow out the lamp.
In order to make out a faint outline of his roommate, Xiu squinted.
"Hey, Yi Lang, can you hear me?"
Xiu Yuze sat up.
"hey are you already asleep?"
growing impatient, Xiu started saying Yi Lang's name over and over again.
Around the seventh time, Xiu Yuze heard Yi Lang shuffle around. Xiu thought he was finally going to get an answer, so he sat straight up.
Only to receive a book straight into the face.
Xiu Yuze picked up the book. "Hey, Yi Lang, that's not very nice." and tossed the book out the window.

He then heard Yi Lang mumble something.
"Come again?"
"If you say another word, that book is not going to be the only thing i'm tossing out the window tonight."

-Sayuki Chiku さゆきちく