Chapter 7

( Y/n's P.O.V)

Tonight's the night... Dolores's is finally getting married! I got my hair done, my new dress on along with my flats.

 Dolores's is finally getting married! I got my hair done, my new dress on along with my flats

I left my room and headed downstairs to make sure everything look good

" And now..." I smiled the controller to the L.E.D lights " for the lights."

I clicked the button of f/c and said " there, everything's is done!"

( Later)

As everyone walked inside of the Casita, me and Camilo was welcoming everyone until there was nobody left, As everyone was inside, the Casita closed its door and we had our seats.

We turned to Antonio for the signal, Antonio whispered at the bird who starting to sing the wedding march, As the flower kids threw the flowers, everyone got up and saw Dolores holding the flowers walking up the stairs, we were giving cheers for Dolores but she seemed a bit... off, but I tried to shrug it off.

As Dolores made it up the top, we was waiting for the groom, but he was taking too long. Everyone was confused, even me. Then Mirabel busted the door and yelled ABUELA! ABULEA! THERE'S A LETTER FROM MARIANO!"

everyone ran up to Mirabel to see the letter, " read it." Abuela said

" Dear Dolores, I'm sorry but I can't marry you. My family and I are moving out of Colombia. I'm sorry my love.

Love, Mariano."

Everyone was whispering of disbelief, I couldn't believe it too! how come you didn't tell her this? ugh, men are so dumb sometimes ( I'm sorry for all the dudes out here!)

( Dolores's P.O.V)

I was lucky! my wish came true! since Mariano can't marry me, that means I'll have Y/n all to myself! I'm so happy! but I have to pretend that I'm upset, So I put in my best acting skill.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" I faked cried " HOW COULD HE DO SUCH A THING, WITHOUT TELLING ME! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

" oh dear..." Abuela said calmly " come on dear.... let's calm you down."

" I'll help out." Y/n said as she ran upstairs. Mi Amour is coming too! I'm so happy!

As Y/n and Abuela managed to calm me down, Abuela got up and said " wait here... I'll bring back to give you your tea. As Abuela left the room, Y/n patted my shoulder and said " You alright D?"

I turned to Y/n and said " y-yeah... I'm fine." It's so cute when didn't know I was acting the whole time, thanks to Camilo of course.

As Abuela came back with the tea, they spent a whole minuet helping me feel better, until Y/n yawned.

" I'm going to bed, feel better Dolores, good night you guys."

( Y/n's P.O.V) - Time skipped.

After I took my shower, I put on my night gown and flopped on my bed. I felt sorry of Dolores that her wedding have to end just like that. I hope she feels better soon.

( Nobody's P.O.V)

As their parents went to sleep, they was in their rooms, but couldn't sleep because THEY  WAS THINKING ABOUT Y/N! Each of them left our room and well all met in the kitchen

" Can't sleep?" Mirabel smiled

" yeah.." Dolores replied

" you feeling better sis?" Camilo smiled.

" yeah."

They stayed silent, then Camilo blurted out " I'M IN LOVE WITH Y/N!"

everyone starred Camilo, until Mirabel yelled " hold on,  I love Y/n!"

" NO ME!" Isabella yelled

" I LOVE HER MORE THAN YOU GUYS DO!" Luisa yelled

" NONE OF YOU GUYS WON'T TAKE Y/N FROM ME!" Dolores yelled as she covered her ears " BECAUSE I LOVE HER THAN MARIANO!"

Everyone was yelling at each other until, Antonio came out of his room. As he cleared his throat which made everyone turn to him

" If you guys love her, just share her. Because if any of you guys hurt each other, she'll leave."

The Madrigals stayed silent, then they come to an agreement, Y/n will be theirs, So they next day they told them about last night and surprisingly, they agreed to help them.

~~~~~~~~~ End of Chapter 7~~~~~~~~~~~