Chapter 9

( That night)

(Y/n's P.O.V)

As we was eating dinner with the Madrigals, I sat by Micheal who couldn't stop thanking them for inviting him for dinner.

" It's no problem..." Abuela smiled ( but was trying not to be annoyed) " we're just glad to have you here."

" It's an honor to be here." Micheal smiled, we was having a normal dinner and a conversation, until Antonio's tucan starred at me... with that creepy smile.

I'm about to get that bird, I launched up from my chair and whispered " excuse me..... I'll be right... back."

I turned to the bird, who flew away

" COME BACK HERE TUCAN SAM!" I yelled as I chased the bird around the Casita " I'm going to turn you into Fruit Loops!"

(Nobody's P.O.V)

As you left the room, leaving the Madrigals, they have everything planned to get rid of Micheal.

" Micheal, would you like some more wine?" Julieta fake smiled

" sure." Micheal shrugged.

" of course, Mirabel?"

As Mirabel got up, she grabbed Micheal's empty glass and poured the wine and also dropped some sleeping drugs in there. As Mirabel  gave Micheal the glass of wine, The Madrigals waited for Micheal to drink the wine, which he did then was knocked out.

" Okay, Julieta, Pepa, you grab his arms, Augustine and Felix, you get his legs, the rest of you guys get ready to tie him up."

As everything was planned, they waited for Micheal for 5 minutes.

As Micheal slowly got up, he turned around and he was in the basement and realize he couldn't move, he was looking around the room to find something to make him get out of these ropes, until an elderly woman said  " Struggling is no use."

As Micheal turned around, he saw Abuela giving him a cold unwelcome stare.

" GAH! ABUELA!" he screamed " What's going on?! why am I tied up?! why-"

Abuela slapped Micheal to shut him up, which he did.

" Now.." Abuela sighed " you probably why are you tied up? well the reason is.... we can't have you around by our Y/n."

" what...?"

" what she mean is we have to get rid of you." Camilo joined in " so if you copperate, your death won't be THAT painful."

" n-no...." Micheal whispered as tears rolled down his eyes.

" I'm sorry Micheal." Abuela said sadly " you are a good kid, but you have to die, Isabella? the flowers?"

" DID SOMEONE SAY FLOWERS?!" Isabella yelled as she summoned her flowers

As Isabella's flowers covered his mouth tightly, he kept on screaming as tears rolled down his eyes even faster

" Luisa... your turn...." Abuela said darkly

As Luisa walked up to Micheal, Abuela whispered " his legs."

Luisa nodded her head and did what she was told, as she grabbed Micheal's legs, she gripped them and twisted it to the right.

"MNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!" muffled Micheal in pain.

" hang on Micheal... we're not done... yet." As Abuela snapped her fingers, Camilo, Dolores and Mirabel grabbed weapons like Axes, Knives, Hatchets, etc.

As each of the Madrigals grabbed each weapon of their choice, they smiled at Micheal while saying

" Good Bye, we'll take good care of Y/n."

 ( Later) 

As The Madrigals untied Micheal's lifeless body, they went outside and went to Micheal's house to make his death look like suicide. As they went back to the Casita, they saw the most cutest thing on their couch, It was Y/n sleeping with Antonio's bird.

" She's so cute when she's sleeping!" Dolores squeaked

" you can say that again." Camilo also squeaked

" come on you guys." Abuela yawned " we should go to sleep, then we need to find this Chris  who hurt you guys from earlier."

" How you know about that?" Mirabel yelled in a shocked tone.

" Dolores told me."

Camilo and Mirabel turned to Dolores who said " I couldn't let him get away with it... so I told."

" Well, good!" Camilo yelled " he needs to die anyways."

" shhh!" Mirabel  quickly shushed Camilo, she pointed the sleeping Y/n and whispered

" Y/n's sleeping."

" shoot, I forgot." Camilo laughed 

" come on you guys." Felix yawned " Let's leave Y/n alone so we can sleep."

"agreed." Pepa yawned as well. " I need energy too, because if we're going to kill Chris, I need strength."

" kay, good night." everyone said as they entered to their rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~End of Chapter 9~~~~~~~~~~~~