Chapter 4- Stella Swan

( Camera pans down the street of the Ars goetica mansion. It resides in a neighborhood surrounded by other Ars Goetica family homes. Far down the street and into the hillside is a glittering white and gold mansion. The residence of her Majesty Stella of the Ars Goetica, soon to be divorced wife of Prince Stolas.

Her mansions exterior is detailed with carved Swan demons and owl demons in ritualistic poses, underneath the demons are imps being submitted to various degrees of slavery and torture. Stellas family has a very strong belief in the higher class and lower class system of hell. With their kind being the highest and imps along with their hounds being the lowest. They took great joy in the violent treatment of the lower class. These intricate and gruesome carvings adorn the entire exterior along with various species of roses, climbing up the ballistrades and columns of the glittering mansion.

Inside the mansion is a horrendous eyesore of a sight. Different shades of vibrant pink paint the walls and ceilings of the house, with intricate Swan and floral detailed tile floors. Many if not all of the houses fixtures are solid gold, purely for showing off the Swan family wealth.

The camera zooms into the main lounge room, classic French pink curtains hang from the floor to ceiling windows. In the centre of the room, a luscious pink love seat and an ottoman with golden legs and soft pink suede fabric. Stella, wrapped in her feathered , pink, white and gold nightgown Is strumming her fingers on the nearby side table, on it, an exquisite looking vintage French telephone. Stella looks at the telephone and continues to fidget angrily while saying-)

Stella : ....grrrrraaaah!..... he should have finished it by now!. Why the fuck hasn't that good for nothing cowboy bastard called!?. Filthy fucking plebian.. I should've hired someone bett-

( Stella is interrupted mid rant to the sound of her telephone ringing, if she wasn't so riled up she probably would've been startled. )

Stella : Ahh, finally.. took him long enough.

( Stella takes a moment to clear her throat and readjust herself on her seat before picking up the receiver. )

Stella : You are speaking with Stella Swan. What do you wan-

( she couldn't even finish her sentence before Strikers incoherent yelling into the telephone begins loudly blaring into stellas ear. She grimaced and yanked the phone away from her ear before yelling- )

Stella : Shut up... shut up... SHUT THE FUCK UP!..

( The line goes quiet as Striker on the other end skids to a stop, she can hear him heavily puffing through the phone, then suddenly he takes a deep breath and begins speaking in a panicked tone, saying-)

Striker : ma'am.. ma'am, it's bad.. it didn't go to plan, the targets not dead, I accidentally sho-

( once Stella heard the words " targets not dead " she began shrieking down the speaker-)

Stella : I don't give a FUCK who you killed, JUST KILL HIM!, KILL HIM, KILL HIM NOW!.

Striker : Listen here, you vindictive swan bitch. We. Are. Fucked.

Stella : WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME, YOU LOWER CLASS SCU-

Striker : LISTEN TO ME YOU USELESS FUCKIN' WHORE. HES COMING FOR US. I SHOT THE WRONG OWL.

( Stella was shocked that someone would dare yell back at her. But then quickly shock turned to confusion as she asked-)

Stella : What do you mean you " shot the wrong owl ". There's only one owl there. Is that not simple enough for your plebian mind to comprehend?