Chapter 7- Prince Octavia

Editors note- I have permission from the wonderful online creator @Ackerhells over on Twitter to incorporate their wonderful OC Francesco the Demon Parrot and his son with Octavia, Orion. Please go check out their Instagram & Twitter to see their fantastic drawings and comics about the Demon birds of the SpindleHorse Universe ♡.

( Time skip ensues. Octavia who was once 17 is now 26 years old. She has grown incredibly tall like her father and has completely taken over his duties and responsibilities as the Prince of the Ars Goetcia. At first, other Princes couldn't bring themselves to take the young owlet seriously. But after many meetings, explaining what happened to her appearance and new found abilities. As well as why Stolas gave up his powers and status as a prince, She earned their respect and eventually, their fear.

Stolas spends his time in retirement, the courts of hell were quite lenient with him. That is, he's alive. He's been stripped of his power, status, name and ranking. He is just Stolas Goetica now, residing in his quiet mansion tending to his garden, teaching classes to imps about agriculture, gardening and spellwork. Blitzø was convinced to move into the large mansion with the Owl so he wouldn't be so lonely in such a large house by himself, and its been a positive change for both men, they've opened up to one another, confessed their love, and now have a relationship away from the eyes of the public, with no stress or fear of ridicule. Octavia finds herself visiting them often when she has the time between Prince Duties, the wisdom her father offers her is paramount to her success as a new prince, not to mention Blitzø's snappy comebacks keep Octavia on her toes with witty remarks and fun banter.

The camera pans to the ending of a meeting, Demon princes from all the other rings of hell had come together for their annual meeting with Lucifer. The princes had learnt to take Octavia under their metaphorical wings, teaching her about hell, it's different power structures, history and much more. Her brilliant mind and abilities incredibly suited to working with such ancient and powerful demons. She was officially crowned Prince Octavia at the age of 23. After six years of intense study and discipline with her father as her guide, she surpassed even his own expectations.

High ranking demons of various shapes and sizes file out of the meeting room, chatting amongst themselves and laughing uproariously. Octavia is seen amongst them, laughing with her peers. They all reach the exit of office building in a congregation of bodies, stepping out into the cool night of Pentagram City. Starlight can be seen twinkling in the distant against the bloody red sky. Octavia takes a deep breath of cool fresh air before a voice interrupts her. )

Demon Royal : Hey 'Tavia, you coming with us to hit up Lust?, Ozzie says first rounds on him!

Octavia : Maybe next time my friend, have a drink for me instead. I have some... buisness to attend.

Demon Royal : Eh, Your loss. Say Hello to Francesco and the tyke for me would you?.

Octavia : Of course, enjoy Ozzies.

( Octavia waves the Demon Royal off as they rejoin the group of Demon princes heading towards a flash looking limousine headed straight for Ozzies club in the Lust ring.

She chuckles to herself as they drive away, the distinctive sound of pounding music and hooting n hollering can be heard as the party limo disappears into the distance.

Now that she was alone, she took one last deep breath of fresh air before twirling her hand in front of her, opening up a portal to a nearby neighborhood. Stepping through, she arrives at the Ars Goetica Family Neighbourhood, specifically, outside the burnt remains of the Swan Family home.