Prologue

https://twitter.com/teaswiftcc/status/1526012775323119616?s=20&t=6jFSQLa2YUOelumuP0r0yQ

enemies in public but lovers in private

no quirks au, university setting, secret lovers

and their friends don't get an idea even tho most of them are dating 😂

Midoriya Izuku, he was the general nerd of the U.A Campus. He wasn't popular but he can be recognized by other students roaming around the school., he is in 11th grade* after all. He was in Class A, it was the most advanced of all the classes, each grade level had one A class with chosen students. Class B would often challenge them into random battles, be it during the sports festival or their performances in the school festival that every class needed to participate in. Most say they're tied, some say Class A is on the lead while others say it's Class B. It doesn't really matter since the only one who's really egging on the "competition" was Neito Monoma. It's mostly just all fun and games though, and who's keeping track anyways?

The freckled boy was mostly seen with his friend group with the ever so stern, Iida Tenya, he's a wealthy, tall lad but not the one you'll see in movies that just brag, flaunting about all of the things that he has, he's just like everybody else and is very hard working although sometimes he sticks to the rules too much. Todoroki Shouto, he's a track and field player, specifically he plays the javelin* He's been asked why he plays it and he's always answered "Old man." with the straightest face he could ever muster which people never understood because why would his father be the reason he's playing such a sport but oh well. Then Uraraka Ochako, she plays the harmonica and the harp and she's very good at it, people say it suits her bubbly personality and she's just very kind and approachable. And then Asui Tsuyu, she insists on being called Tsu which is very cute. She does swimming and she's actually gone to the nationals but unfortunately, she didn't qualify for the finals however that didn't deter her determination. Another is Shinsou Hitoshi, he's a baseball player and he's the catcher. He's another buff man, even though he's like Shouto, they always look so unamused and not interested in anything, but promise, they're great, they're nice when you're nice to them and they're mean when you're mean to them and their friends so yeah. Last but not the least, Yaoyorozu Momo, she's known for being beautiful, like every man's, even woman's, basically anyone's ideal type. She's also super intelligent and tall, she also plays classical instruments like the piano and organ (there's a difference, she's kind enough to explain it to you if you ever wonder what's different between the two, and no, it's not the organ that's like inside your body, she wouldn't get the joke I'm sorry but since she's used to those, it'd make her giggle).

Moving on, Bakugou Katsuki, he's a known basketball player for the campus. He's good looking, attractive, admittedly sexy, like those ripped muscles of his are to die for and some even say that he's developed a cleavage because of it but regardless, he's someone worth admiring. Granted that he's also known for having a harsh personality because he looks so intimidating, some still shoot their shot hoping that he'd cave in and date one of them, hell even two or three or multiple at a time, they don't care as long as they get to be with the hunk but alas, to no one's luck, he's always declined anyone who tries, be it men, women or nonbinary. He's just like that and they've accepted him for it.

He's always been seen hanging out with his squad that consisted of the popstar Jirou Kyouka who sometimes DJ's and sings (basically why she's dubbed as a popstar). She's sang on the past two school festivals held by the school ever since she came, her voice was, is and will always be heavenly but she says it's just a hobby of her whenever someone praises her for her talent, she gets embarrassed but that's a bonus since she's cute when she gets all blushy. There's also Sero Hanta, he's also a track and field player, he plays the pole vault which is a different event from Shouto's. He's frigging tall, his style rocks and definitely suits him, it makes people swoon over him, even more when they see how soft this boy actually is even though he's a bit scary because of the height and all that. Then Kaminari Denki, he's the campus clown but he's also great even though most deem him as dumb, he's not! He's an overachiever when it comes to sports, he may not excel in academics, but he's a heckin' all rounder in any sport so he could basically play anything. Another one's Kirishima Eijirou, just like his bro Katsuki, he also plays basketball. While the blonde man's position is shooting guard, Eijirou plays the point guard. He's tall, muscle-y and handsome. If people were going to describe him, they'd say he's the complete opposite of Katsuki. He's soft, easy to talk with, friendly, and isn't scary (even though he totally can intimidate other people) but all in all, he's just some tall lad that's really manly and his personality was such a contrast to his appearance so no one should judge a book by its cover. Lastly, there's Ashido Mina, she's a complete diva! Not the drama queen one although she does theater performances and is also a part of the dance club, she's very bubbly, so friendly and doesn't run out of things to gossip about, most are good since she doesn't like badmouthing other people. Basically everyone likes her cause she's also very reliable, she really just likes socializing.

Their class consisted of basically just wonderful people that are worth admiring for, yes even that one pervert (he's done shitty stuff but he can be pretty decent at times, he's improved since first year, maybe cause of how much scolding he got or maybe he realized something). 

Izuku's and Katsuki's friend groups were mostly together. The class were all friends, they just hang out pretty regularly just like everybody else. And it's also cause some people in their groups are dating another person that's in the other squad as they call it. 

Hitoshi was dating Denki, Hanta was dating Shouto, and Kyouka was with Momo. The rest of them were also dating like Tenya who's with Tsuyu and Ochako and Eijirou who's with Mina. Their relationships were going strong, it isn't perfect, there's some arguments, misunderstandings here and there but that makes their bonds stronger than ever. 

Despite the status, they were still friends and their relationships aren't reasons to stop them from hanging out with other people because that's also needed. Friends hang out naturally and it's normal, they talk about all stuff that can be talked about and they tell secrets, not all but a lot since they're someone they trust so of course again, that's normal.

However, there's something they don't know just yet about their dear friends, well not like anyone really knows about it beside their parents that always tease them about it but...

Katsuki and Izuku are dating.

Yes, they're dating. It shouldn't be much of a shock if they all hang out but it is, especially since Katsuki acts like he hates everything about Izuku, even the simplest things, it's the pettiest thing someone will ever see. Like, Izuku looks so precious, so innocent! And then there comes Katsuki, raining on his parade and just pointing out every flaw that he can even though it doesn't make any sense sometimes.

However, it doesn't just end there. There's, again, something most people don't know once they're all alone.