Final

Izuku and Katsuki arrive at school. Normally, one arrives first and the other would arrive about five to ten minutes after them. It's not that they do that to avoid anything or anyone, Katsuki just typically wakes up earlier and he lets Izuku sleep in knowing that the Nerd probably stayed up later than Katsuki told him to which was to be expected from him because he's finishing assignments. Katsuki makes them bento and breakfast since he's claimed that he does that every morning, not that he doesn't trust Izuku, he's just more into making sweets rather than savory shit and he also doesn't think he can make it taste as good as when Katsuki cooks it for them.

Today though, they got to school like they normally do but there was something "new". Sure, they have some kind of reputation so their presence alone did something for them and they were the talk of the town. However, this particular day was far more stressful for Izuku and Katsuki.

Yesterday, someone took a picture of them being all lovey dovey on the way home and it was posted, letting everyone see them acting as such and no one expected them to be so sweet to each other, especially Katsuki since he was known to be a delinquent even though he's an excellent student. It's still unclear if they do live together and it's only for them to know that for now, and probably their friends too because they were the most shocked out of everyone. Apparently, some people on campus have been "shipping" them for some time. It had something to do with the rivals to lovers or enemies to lovers type of thing but if they like that then that's okay.

Katsuki and Izuku weren't particularly bombarded when they entered the school premises but they got more looks as they walked. Remember that they didn't go to school together, okay?

Katsuki got to their classroom and walked over to the back of the class where their friends were but they were giving him side glares, well not all of them, namely just Hanta, Denki, Eijirou, Mina, and Ochako. Hitoshi, Shouto, Tenya, Tsuyu, Momo and Kyouka weren't present yet since they usually arrived at the same time as Izuku. He doesn't know why the other five were giving him glares but he glared back because he doesn't back down from a challenge. He'll just talk to them at lunch or when they have free time. Other students were also whispering which wasn't actually a whisper cause Katsuki could fucking hear it, not clearly but he could hear their voices which annoyed him but he can't do anything about it so he just slumped in his seat.

The mentioned six earlier plus Izuku finally arrived about a few minutes before the first bell would arrive. They all sat down, greeting each other as another wave of whispering happened which slightly startled Izuku when he sat down. The glaring went from Katsuki to Izuku which he was nervous about. Why were they glaring at him and why were they whispering when he came inside the room? What was happening?

"Um, w- what's happening Kacchan?" Izuku asked quietly

"Beats me, that also happened when I arrived so I dunno." Katsuki answered with a shrug

Izuku nodded understandingly. He was about to ask their friends when the bell interrupted him before he could speak and their teacher, Shouta, stepped inside the room and started the class like usual.

~

~

~

The bell for lunch finally rang, alerting the whole campus that it was time to eat. In their classroom, everyone has started to pack up and find their way out. Both Bakusquad and Dekusquad did the same however it was mostly just them making Katsuki and Izuku follow them to their usual spot, still not speaking to them even though usually they'd be so chatty with each other. Was the topic so serious? What's going on with them anyway? Those questions floated around Izuku's and Katsuki's minds as they walked towards their usual place.