chap-4

Jungkook when his class.
Everyone was at dance practice only he was there at that Class.

He doesn't what to stay
Here any more he was about go out of the school when some one put leg in his way which made him to fall infront.in the hallways.

He head hit the floor
"Ouch "he said .

"Hey nerd "lia said who was taehyung partner.

"See this what happens when you want something which wasn't yours "she said and other 2 girls laughed at him.

Every one was calling him different names
Jungkook slowly closed his ears it was .tears were flowing his eyes continuosly.
After hearing that jungkook just looked at her he was very familiar with this pharse.
It triggered many dreadful night mares .

It was worst memory for him.

which he was trying avoid in his life .but now he stood in the same place as his mom .who chased the man who wasn't her which ended nothing but her life.

They saw other was not reacting so they left him.

Jungkook just stood up slightly limping.

He went to home he took the band-aid and put in his head.

He went to his mom graveyard.

"It repeat again mom "he said to her tears were flowing his eyes.

"I sorry mom  "he said.
"Sorry for doing this even after promising you " he said

It was next day every collage members were very excited for the prom on other side jungkook whose whole face was pale and was just looking at the sky .

He went to shower and got ready with what is always wears baggy clothes .
He saw the prom night dress in closet.

He touched it slowly laughed at his own foolishness.

Tomorrow is last day of there collage his graduation but jungkook doesn't want to go he just packed his bag he got job offer best companies in Seoul.

So he will move tomorrow.

On other hand taehyung searched for jungkook whole collage .

His heart broke when he looked at other yesterday

He decided to say sorry but other didn't show up . taehyung ditiched lia and went to his house tomorrow is graduation every one will be present so as jungkook .he thought he apologize infront of every one. they meet just 2 weeks ago .even he apporached other for the bet which he doesn't want to take part but he fell hard for that bunny boy .

He waited next day for the bunny he didn't show up .he took he certificate and he ran to jungkook house but it was too late jungkook already left .

After 4 years