chap-8

Taehyung set uped the table he ordered jungkook favourite food.

They were sitting in taehyung's cabin.

Taehyung infornt of him.

"It your favourite bun ".

Suddenly jungkook spoke .

"It must fun Playing with again mr.kim ". jungkook said .

Taehyung stopped doing .he looked up to see jungkook who as tears in his eyes.

"I know I am not worthfull to sit infornt you mr.kim your nothing but reminding me everything please leave me I didn't do any thing to you "jungkook said and got up .he turned and he was about to move out but taehyung hugged him .and placed his head on side of jungkooks neck.

"Please listen to me baby I never intended play that was a fucking bet I never attended prom jungkook. I searched for you to say sorry .I even went home on graduation day but you where gone .
This four years I have always searched for bunny .Please don't think yourself a worthless baby are precious to me bun dont hate yourself this much.I know because of me your like this .But I promise you just give me last chance bun .I will prove my self to you bun I always loved you bun .I will help you bun to come out of this self hateness.I will be with you bun forever just give me last chance just once."by the time taehyung compeleted saying he was also crying .

"Please bun last chance I will prove my love ".

Jungkook was crying listening to all .

"Ple-".

"T-this is last chance mr.kim please don't betray me this time I will able live "jungkook said .

Taehyung immediately turned him around .

"No bun I will not not thank you so much baby ". taehyung said and wiped others tears and kissed on his forehead ...

He placed his head on jungkook head .

"I loved you bun I loved since start abut i not will force you bun take you own time first you need to love yourself . Remember I will always there for you bun ".

Jungkook gave a small nod to him .

Taehyung kissed his forehead again .
"Shall we have lunch baby I think it will cool down ".

It was all still new to jungkook.

"I know it will difficult suddenly sitting with the person who betrayed you we take it slow bun just tell me when ever your uncomfortable around me "taehyung said .

"I will "jungkook said in small voice.

Taehyung placed banana milk infornt he remembered how he other used to give him bunny smile for the small bottle.But now it was lacking.

Jungkook just gave small smile and took the banana milk.

They talked about the sometimes but mostly silent .

It make take sometime for both of them.