chap-5

4 years passed nothing much changed in bunny boy's life he was working at the one of big agency .he was still single no one approached the boy cause he was introvert . jungkook didn't tried too he does want to make fool of himself.

He was still same bunny boy innocent .

But this time changed  something  he became lot insecure .He thought  he was not worth of love so he gave up.He was just living a rock life .having no emotions.
He didn't  even showed interest  any other one .Cause he knows he is not worthy  for that.

The damage you did for them doesn't  look as big for you .But for them their   life drastically .you messsed there memory that they even fear to think about that .this way they get more insecure  and anxious.

Don't  play with some one that easily  you don't  even have slightest  idea what effect it will leave on other's.

He gave up on every thing he was just living just because he was alive.

On other side taehyung became famous idols his popularity growing not even in South Korea but world wide.
He just worked in small company which today has enormous value.
All happened because of him.

Now his company is collaborating with another big company.

After graduation he tried to find the bunny boy but no use .

Jungkook know taehyung was idol he only came to know him when he was famous he still never even Googled him or didn't even listen to his song.It just he doesn't  what to remember  that day.

Mr.park called jungkook to the office.
Jungkook entered the office .

"Good morning  sir "jungkook  said and bowed .

"Jungkook  famous idol is joining  our company  i want you to be his manager i know you are most trustee  one "mr.park said.

"I will take care of them sir "jungkook  .

"He gonna joining  tomorrow  we will have small welcome party i will introduce  him tomorrow  now you can leave ".

Jungkook  gave nod went outside .