15

As soon as their lips parted, she gasped, his hands slowly moving, groping her body. She looked deep into his eyes, his shining dark orbs engulfed her in their deep darkness. She leaned in, tracing her soft fingertips against his cheeks. Seated in his lap, his hands travelled beneath her dress. 

She suddenly felt something cold against her skin, and she yelped. "What's that?" - she frowned, he smirked, pulling out his hand from beneath her dress, showing off the beautiful silver rings which decorated his hand. Her eyes widened, "How did I not notice he's wearing rings...?" - she thought. 

He chuckled deeply as he bit her neck. Another gasp escaped her lips as she felt his large hands return beneath her dress. However, a cough stopped them in the middle of their act. Y/n didn't dare to look up, in fear of seeing someone who shouldn't have seen the love they were about to make together. 

"Rossiya, I believe your brothers and I shall get going and leave the two of you to your... deeds." - she said, disgusted ever so slightly. This disgust had a way deeper root in Natalia's life, but she wouldn't speak of it, ever. 

She left with a sigh, she had high hopes for Russ and Y/n, especially since Y/n was the adopted daughter of her dear friend, a friend she respected ever since their husbands were still alive. It was quite a strange occurrence, Natalia had fairly few friends left. 

Most of the women she used to know killed themselves after the deaths of their husbands, aside from Germania, Reich's wife. She would watch the children of her friends get married and have children, multiple of them, to be exact. And now, they were rewarded with many grandkids, mostly counties, but they were grandkids nonetheless. 

The envy she felt rarely left her mind. She and Soviet had got married a long time ago, she could remember oh so clearly... "My love... You shall return someday..." - she mumbled, unhappy. She didn't enjoy her life as much as she used to, yet something about this made her oh so happy as well. 

She and her two sons left the mansion which Russ and Y/n called home, and returned to their rightful homes. Within the little village were many mansions, owned by all the Country humans. Once she arrived home, however, things took a dark turn. 

"𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦... 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢."

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the mansion, things were being put away and prepared for everyday business. Russ sat in his office, his face still very worried, not for what his mother had witnessed, but for the way Y/n was giving him a silent treatment. 

He couldn't tell if she was angry at him, or if she was trying to prove some sort of point. Either way, he was left with blue balls. His cock was still hard, his balls ached, he ached to be touched, and he could hardly contain himself. It was almost as bad as hell that he had gone through as a younger man. 

He unbuckled his pants, his hand pulling his cock out slowly, a soft gasp escaped his lips as he began slowly rubbing his cock, "𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵..." - he mumbled to himself, his Russian accent breaking though. 

His mind went to Y/n, her beautiful locks looking all messy, her legs spread as he nestled between them, licking her up and down, god, he only wanted a taste of her sweet nectar-filled flower. Even if he planned on deflowering her, he wanted to wait, even if it got him killed. 

His hand became slick with his precum, his breath becoming short and ragged as he felt the need to release. "𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘪𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴..." - he groaned, his hand slowly speeding up as he felt his heartbeat speed up.