..i dont have a title..deal with it

You smiled and yawn. zeirro proved each fact wrong and it was hilarious to watch the teacher grow embarrassed. Nevertheless, he allowed it and decided he was gonna make a video on it later.

   Zeirro sat back down with a soft smile on his face. You look at his eyes and you would say they were growing dimly in a red color rather than the natural blue of his eyes. You  looked at it then looked away. You liked Zeirro honestly. You might not have known him long but you knew you liked him already. You smiled as the lesson continued.

---After school

After school, you and Zeirro went to hang out at a store. Y'all went to the mall and had dinner. Y'all decided to go back to his place as it was much easier and you were just getting more tired by the second.

  When y'all got to his house, he offered you one of his outfits so you could shower and sleep. You graciously accepted the outfit and he gave you one. You went to the bathroom and silently showered.

After that, he showered and y'all went to bed...

-----
What an ominous ending. Sorry I got grounded until Monday last week, then I went to cam, then got home on Thursday and learned TechnoBlade died and just cried for like an hour.